You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default B-Stinger Freestyle XL and Premier

Been noticing quite a few of these at indoors. I know the carbon is said to be both lighter and much stiffer than currently available from any competitor.

Anyone ditch their previous stab for an XL or Premier? If you have, was the difference immediate and noticable?
    Be good or be good at it.

Default Diffiantly good stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    Been noticing quite a few of these at indoors. I know the carbon is said to be both lighter and much stiffer than currently available from any competitor.

Anyone ditch their previous stab for an XL or Premier? If you have, was the difference immediate and noticable?

I think think they will be my next stabilizer.

B stinger for BHFS class. You certianly cant argue with those who are winning with Blairs stabilizers.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I think think they will be my next stabilizer.

B stinger for BHFS class. You certianly cant argue with those who are winning with Blairs stabilizers.
    DB
    Looking to get a 8" for hunting
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

I'm using a 30" premier with a 12" side right. Yes they are nice bars and give you a lot adjustment in weight placement.

But

No they are not magic....if you had a crappy set of bars before then you'll see improvement, but if you had a properly weighted and balanced bow before then you won't notice a huge gain, your biggest gain will be the easy of adding and taking away weight.

Hind sight being king........If I had it to do over, I would look at Coach Bernies bars over on AT.....they are just as stiff(he claims stiffer) with good looking weights at a fraction of the cost.............

Now I'll set back and wait for the B stinger army to attack.....they should be here anytime...zzzzzzz....wait for itzzzzzz wait for itzzzzzzwait for itzzzzz..........

Default I agree across the board Gator

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I'm using a 30" premier with a 12" side right. Yes they are nice bars and give you a lot adjustment in weight placement.

But

No they are not magic....if you had a crappy set of bars before then you'll see improvement, but if you had a properly weighted and balanced bow before then you won't notice a huge gain, your biggest gain will be the easy of adding and taking away weight.

Hind sight being king........If I had it to do over, I would look at Coach Bernies bars over on AT.....they are just as stiff(he claims stiffer) with good looking weights at a fraction of the cost.............

Now I'll set back and wait for the B stinger army to attack.....they should be here anytime...zzzzzzz....wait for itzzzzzz wait for itzzzzzzwait for itzzzzz..........
    The B-Stingers are ok. I especially like the nearly infinite weight adjustment. There are a ton of "kool-aid" drinkers" out there that want you to believe they are the holy grail. I have Doinkers on my indoor bow and B-Stinger Premier's on my 3-d bow. I sure am not in any hurry to drop over $300 to replace the Doinkers.

As far as the BHFS guys winning with B-Stingers I can say from my years of shooting that class that which 12" stab you use has VERY LITTLE to do with how you shoot. Proper weight and balance with the length limitation can be accomplished with most ANY manufacturer's product.

I'd have to throw the "BS" flag on anyone that said that they gained points going from one properly weighted 12" stab to another properly weighted 12" stab.

Default Bs

Quote Originally Posted by Huntelk View Post
    The B-Stingers are ok. I especially like the nearly infinite weight adjustment. There are a ton of "kool-aid" drinkers" out there that want you to believe they are the holy grail. I have Doinkers on my indoor bow and B-Stinger Premier's on my 3-d bow. I sure am not in any hurry to drop over $300 to replace the Doinkers.

As far as the BHFS guys winning with B-Stingers I can say from my years of shooting that class that which 12" stab you use has VERY LITTLE to do with how you shoot. Proper weight and balance with the length limitation can be accomplished with most ANY manufacturer's product.

I'd have to throw the "BS" flag on anyone that said that they gained points going from one properly weighted 12" stab to another properly weighted 12" stab.
    I garantee there a difference in 12" stabilizers. Absorbing shock from a short draw stabilizer is a must. It hard for me not to shoot the archery Kinectic stabilizer. I can tell a difference in AEP, Doinker and B Stinger. Actually have shot many and ever ones a little difference.
    DB

I can find several that told me personally they gained points with B stingers and these are the guys winning at the top level.
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 01-22-2010 at 01:14 PM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Huntelk View Post

yep... difference in the feel of the shot... yes

but points... nope

That's Koolaid
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Doesn't Bernie use the same carbon that Doinker uses? I know the new Doinker Avancee and Fatty's are supposed to be stiffer than what the Doinker a-bomb, but B-stinger still claims theirs is lighter and stiffer.

I'm not expecting to add points persay, more like an extra X or 2 in a round.

Also been claims that Reo and other top pro shooters had or have been paying for these stabilizers w/ their own money they liked them so much??

Default Reo and others

Doesn't Bernie use the same carbon that Doinker uses? I know the new Doinker Avancee and Fatty's are supposed to be stiffer than what the Doinker a-bomb, but B-stinger still claims theirs is lighter and stiffer.

I'm not expecting to add points persay, more like an extra X or 2 in a round.

Also been claims that Reo and other top pro shooters had or have been paying for these stabilizers w/ their own money they liked them so much??
    Those guys can shoot any stabilizers out there. They choose Blairs for reason.
    DB

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Those guys can shoot any stabilizers out there. They choose Blairs for reason.
    DB
    I hear ya, story was just that they were still sponsored by a diff company when they switched.

Default Jesee Broadwater

I hear ya, story was just that they were still sponsored by a diff company when they switched.
    When Jesee shot that amazing score at outdoor nationals it got the attention of many. Especially when Jesee gave alot of credit to those stabilizers.
    Often times its just a matter of finding what works for you.
    DB

I have seen Hopkins shot alot of different stabilizers well.

I ordered some B-stingers. Hopefully they are in stock and I'll have them soon. We are looking into stocking these but I have to try them first.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies