You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

JAVI, I've always enjoyed reading your posts. I've never met you but I tend to believe what you post. That is due to your time and experience in and around the sport. You seem to approach everything with a level of logic and realism. I appreciate your voice of sanity in this over hyped advertising world in which we all now live. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to you for being willing to state your opinion whether it's popular or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    I'm looking for wt. just of the unweighted bar.

I suppose you're right about the call, I'm just afraid if I call and talk to him I will place an order . I'd still like to wait till the shop gets them in to try before dropping $350 on a trial run.
    You will not be the first guinea pig. We've already had the first guy buy one. As soon as I can get Blair on the phone to explain how to setup my customers, I'll get them ordered in.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You will not be the first guinea pig. We've already had the first guy buy one. As soon as I can get Blair on the phone to explain how to setup my customers, I'll get them ordered in.
    Sweet! Hype or not I'd like to give them a look.

Do you have any Doinker Avancees on order as well?
    Be good or be good at it.

Sweet! Hype or not I'd like to give them a look.

Do you have any Doinker Avancees on order as well?
    No Doinkers at this time. We are still trying to decide if we are going to carry Doinker this year.

John will be here Saturday to shoot his league score and he'll have the Bstinger. What length would you be interested in?

No Doinkers at this time. We are still trying to decide if we are going to carry Doinker this year.

John will be here Saturday to shoot his league score and he'll have the Bstinger. What length would you be interested in?
    30" or 33" and the 12" side bar. Their adjustable sidebar mount as well.
    Be good or be good at it.

30" or 33" and the 12" side bar. Their adjustable sidebar mount as well.
    I just put the 30" with 12" side bar on mine and it balaced my bow out alot better and holds like a rock really pleased with mine right now
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

Quote Originally Posted by hstubblefield View Post
    I just put the 30" with 12" side bar on mine and it balaced my bow out alot better and holds like a rock really pleased with mine right now
    Where did you place the weights and how much weight in each location?

Thanks

Thanks
    Keep it with 3 weights on front put 2 weights on the end of the Side bar angled down and just a little out a tad.I will try to get some pics up
    Last edited by hstubblefield; 01-26-2010 at 10:21 PM.
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

Thanks

I got 6 on the front 30" bar and 12 on my 12" side which is pointing down around 45 degree.

maybe it was the new factor or my doinker wasnt doing its job but I increased several points my first 3d shoot when I switched to a B-stinger.

AHC

I have a set of the Premiers. I went with a 36" front and one 15" side bar. I've never been one to use any weight in the front but on this setup I have 2 oz on the front and 6 oz on the side bar. They have been saying that one one side bar is the way to go but you don't really know till you try it. Jeff Hopkins was using two 15" rods as V Bars at the Lancaster shoot so I guess you just have to experiement. Great product though!

Default b stinger

you should be running a 1 to 5 ratio. If you have 2 on the front you should be running around 10 on the side bar..

Default Talked with Blair last night

I got mine coming.

Reo, Chance, Dan Mcarthey, Jesse Broadwater and Jeff Hopkins are using something and tell me it made a big difference I listen. Just contact Blair and talk to him. He very intelligent and very nice guy.

Im looking forward to trying his new system of blance of stabilizers.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I noticed many of the pros using them. I also noticed the guy who won the money class at KC in BHFS was shoot a B Stinger.

Bottomline there good stabilizers and many are winning with them.

Broadwater just won the Nimes European championship with them this weekend as well.

Hoyt and B Stinger seem to be having a banner year again.

I did ask a couple of the pros there if they noticed a big difference with them and most said you need to shoot them to see the difference.

Hacker won the mens using a Doinker.

Still have to be a shooter to win.
    DB
    DB

Hacker didnt win with a Doinker. He won with a Fuse.

Stabilizers are aiming devices. Its all about getting them balanced the shooter likes. Vibration after the shot isnt nearly as much a factor as getting the bow to balance and aim well. Its how the shooter behind the bow likes his bow set up. Either balanced or weight forward. With most good stabilizers out there today you can acheive the balance you want. There is no magic in any stabilizer out there. The magic is between your ears. Getting confident behind your equipment is key but it still all comes down to the shooter behind the equipment.

Default Jame

Quote Originally Posted by jame View Post
    Stabilizers are aiming devices. Its all about getting them balanced the shooter likes. Vibration after the shot isnt nearly as much a factor as getting the bow to balance and aim well. Its how the shooter behind the bow likes his bow set up. Either balanced or weight forward. With most good stabilizers out there today you can acheive the balance you want. There is no magic in any stabilizer out there. The magic is between your ears. Getting confident behind your equipment is key but it still all comes down to the shooter behind the equipment.
    Just ask Jeff Hopkins and Levi why they switched and how its helped them. They will give you honest answer.

Will see who stabilizers on are what bow when Vegas is all over with. Maybe they might help!

Blair gives a fulll money back garantee if you dont like them. Hard to argue with that!
    DB

Reo sure seems to be having a banner year.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Just ask Jeff Hopkins and Levi why they switched and how its helped them. They will give you honest answer.

Will see who stabilizers on are what bow when Vegas is all over with. Maybe they might help!

Blair gives a fulll money back garantee if you dont like them. Hard to argue with that!
    DB

Reo sure seems to be having a banner year.

Congrats on the purchase DB. I'll be interested to see how they work for you. These bars have certainly revved the hype machine into full gear the past several months. I tried the original XL bar and did not find it to be anything special, but I never had the opportunity to try the new Premier bars.

But, remember, that guarantee only extends to the short bars... The premier bars are your for keeps, like it or not..

Quote Originally Posted by jame View Post
    Well stated Jame, I think you have hit the nail on the head!

Kind of like I told one of my students when he asked me if I thought he should get a set after he talked to Blair... “If it makes you all warm and fuzzy feeling to have a set of the latest & greatest, then by all means get 'em. After all it's your money and you're grown”
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Default Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Huntelk View Post
    Well stated Jame, I think you have hit the nail on the head!
    Im quessing many will be shooting these before long. Winning as well.
    DB