You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Which Eye To Use

I WAS TESTING MY KIDS TO SEE WHICH EYE WAS THERE DOMINANT EYE AND THEY WANTED TO SEE ME DO IT SO I DID AND FOUND OUT I WAS LEFT EYE DOMINTANT. I WAS TAUGHT TO SHOOT RIGHT HANDED AND HAVE SHOOT THAT WAY FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS BUT WAS WONDING YOUR THOUGHTS SHOULD I TRY TO SWITCH TO LEFT HANDED SHOOTING OR JUST KEEP GOING WITH MY RIGHT HAND.
    THANKS FOR YOUR IN PUT

I know a few guys that are left eye dominate that shoot right handed and have for yrs. If you went 20yrs w/out noticing the problem can't be that severe I wouldn't think.

PM Chris, I know he shoots RH and is left eye dominate.
    Be good or be good at it.

I shot that way for years also...never knew the difference.

Once I got more into target shooting and trying for that perfect score I switched over to the left side to match my eye.

Three years later......no perfect score yet, but my scores have really shot up compaired to my right hand shooting scores.

I WAS WONDING IF MY SHOOTING WOULD INPROVE IF I SWITCH TO A LEFT HANDED BOW BUT PUTING OUT THE MONEY FOR A NEW BOW WHEN I GOT ONE ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO
    SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT
    JUST WANT YOUR OPINIONS