You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Pop up 3D question

Well,it looks like I'll be shooting my first pop up 3D tournament ..A few churches in the area are sponsoring one in Feb..It will be held in the ball field of our local high school..

Now having never shot one,I guess my main question is how long do the targets stay up..Because of a horrible case of TP a few years ago,I have shot exclusively with a hinge ..Not the best release I know for this type of venue..Also generally how many targets are in a round?..

Any other tips and all are appreciated..

Default for the most part

load fast and shoot normal...targets will be up around 7-10 sec. plenty of time but don't watch your arro it dosn't matter..just load and get ready...good luck pop up archery will help your paper shooting...LOL I am for real....(becouse if you really need to trust your shooting there will be your test )
    Chris Berry (looking for a great bow company)
    Nikon Pro-Staff, Spot-Hogg Sights, Gold-Tip Pro-Staff, B-Stinger Brotherhood, Lumenok Pro-Staff,Muzzy Pro-Staff,Montana Decoy Pro-Staff
    Shoot strong and never let the blood dry in the back of your truck!!!!!!!

As Chris said, learn to load fast and without having to look at it. The longer targets stay up longer. Have fun!