You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default 09 Hoyt Trykon Sport

I have a Left handed Hoyt Trykon Sport that I want to get rid of. I bought it in April 2009, shot it 3 times, and that was it. It is compete, set up and ready to take into the woods, but the only thing this bow ever saw was the bed spread I kept it on.

The Trykon Sport, as most of you know, is for a teenager or a female. Mine is at 25.5 draw length, 40#, color Camo. It comes with all brand new items: SHARK release, Hoyt Avid 3 Sight, Hoyt Triflex Stabilizer, Ripcord Fall-away rest, plus 6 ICS Hunter Jr arrows. I bought it at Weavers Archery in Kreamer Pa, and he set the entire thing up for me. I paid $724 total, and I consider it new, so I really dont want to go less than $500 for it. Whether or not that will happen, I dont know.

I also have a brand new 09 Gorilla Greyback Elite tree climber for sale. I climbed with it one time. The rest of the time it laid with my bow. I bought that new for $300.

I dont know how to attach an image of each item on here, but if you are interested and would like to see a picture, let me know and I can email you.
    Thanks for reading!

Default Trykon Sport

Hi I would like to see pictures of your bow.

I am reading you are asking $500. but I am curious if you are firm on your price. I would like to help you out by buying a used bow but I can pick up a brand new Trykon Sport here in town at the Bow Rack, California for $369. and put a few upgrades on it and probably spend around just a little over $500. If you are firm I probably won't need the pictures.

Hope to hear from you.

Kathy

Hey Kathy,

I'll send you pictures via email if you'd like. I'll do $400 for sure just to get rid of it, I really dont want to go less than that. In the pictures you can see exactly what is included. It is literally ready to take into the woods.

Sorry for the late response, I hope Im not too late.

Tanae
    Last edited by haynae; 01-31-2010 at 03:00 PM.

I still have this bow, and I need to get rid of it. Fully loaded, see above for whats included. $400.

Thanks.
    Tanae