You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: My New Bow

Default My New Bow

I got a new bow today, and I was wondering how good of a deal I got on it. It's a PSE Nova, with sights, string silencers, 14 PSE Carbon Force Hunter arrows, arrow rest, peep sight, and a bow case. Pretty much everything you could ask for. I got it for $200. Tell me what y'all think.

to the forum Nova-Shooter. The PSE Nova is a dandy bow and with everything you got with yours I think you got a great deal. Now practice,practice,practice. No matter what negatives others may say keep in mind you are not trying to please them, if you are happy then that is all that matters just enjoy the time spent shooting with friends and time spent in the wonderful outdoors. Again I would like to say we are glad to have you with us. If you need anything just ask we are all here to help eachother out.

"HONDA"

Welcome aboard. Got a good deal. I own a Nova and I love it.

Welcome, its nice to have you here, the nova is a nice bow. Its nice to see another pse shooter.
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
    Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker

sounds like a good deal. I had a PSE Nova for my first bow also. shot real nice. Got my first deer with it. that was about was about six bows ago. I sold it to my brother in law and he still shoots it
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade