You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default sight shim/block

Hey guys, do any of ya know of a shim or block that I could use to raise my sight mount? I'm shootin' a Hogg-It and my pins are up in the top of the sight picture and I'm pretty much bottomed out on vertical adjustment. I'd like to center up the pins in the sight so as to see targets better. I've seen Spott Hogg's drop mount, does anybody know if you can use that upside down? I kind of doubt it? I got access to a mill, and thought about makin one but thought yall might know of a product out there I aint seein...
    Mathews LX, Tiny's Bowstrings, Viper Sights, Biscuit, FMJ's, G5 Montec

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Hey guys, do any of ya know of a shim or block that I could use to raise my sight mount? I'm shootin' a Hogg-It and my pins are up in the top of the sight picture and I'm pretty much bottomed out on vertical adjustment. I'd like to center up the pins in the sight so as to see targets better. I've seen Spott Hogg's drop mount, does anybody know if you can use that upside down? I kind of doubt it? I got access to a mill, and thought about makin one but thought yall might know of a product out there I aint seein...
    Have you tried moving your peep. You can change your pin postions by sliding your peep up or down. I'm thinking moving your peep up will give you more room at the top of your sight window. Try it in both directions and see what happens. I'm sure there is someone on this forum that can help you with your problem.
    Last edited by Hoyt1945; 02-04-2010 at 07:23 AM.