You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Fuse Strings

Thumbs down Fuse Strings

Well I guess the verdict is in on my new set of fuse strings. They s.....! Hoyt sent a new set to replace the ones that origialy came on my Trykon. They lasted abut 4 weeks and the buss cable and slave cable are coming apart at the cable guard slide. 2-3 strands are broken on each one. Ordered a new set of winners choice, which is what I should have done in the first place. Here it is, the middle of deer season and I've got to shoot in a new set of strings. I would have changed when the first set failed, but the local pro shop talked to Hoyt and they sent a new set free of charge. So I went with them instead. Should have known better. Anyone else got any horror stories about their Fuse equipment?
    Doc
    PSE XXXX Force,
    X-Force 7
    Moneymaker NI

Well darn it Doc I'm sorry to hear of this right in the middle of season. I hope things get staightened out for you soon. Heck hang up that Hoyt and setup that Apex for hunting. Good luck buddy.

"HONDA"

Default Fuse Strings

Actally, I took the recurve out this weekend. Had a ball!! I'ts nice to hunt with a bow that only weighs 2.5 lbs loaded. So I really didn't miss the Trykon that much. Thanks, Frank I really have been thinkin about shooting the Apex . It's just I'd hate to mess up that pretty paint job, if ya know what I mean
    Doc
    PSE XXXX Force,
    X-Force 7
    Moneymaker NI

I have a question.......how is the inside of your cable slide......wear the string rides.....sure theres no burrs?......
    I cut things up and split them down!