You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Looking for archers around Fort Leonardwood, Mo. Miltary base or archers in that area

Had a nephew just visit thats interested in archery and hunting.

He said they have hunting on the base and Im sure there archery clubs in that area.

I would like to get him and bow and lead him in the right direction.

Any help I would appreciate it.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Dan i will get the info there is a shoot on the base this year. They have a static range on base. there is club in dixon that is about an 1/2 hour away from there.
    I'd Rather be BOWHUNTING!!!

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MOBuzzCut View Post
    Dan i will get the info there is a shoot on the base this year. They have a static range on base. there is club in dixon that is about an 1/2 hour away from there.
    Appreciate any info.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

DB
    my brother is a civilian gaurd at Leonardwood. I will see what information i can get out of him. I do know that there are supposed to be some changes coming as he thinks he will be outta work in july or august. But right now to hunt there you have to take their information course that gives you the who what where when and whys. He has a few co workers that hunt there and has sent me some very impressive pictures from deer that they have killed.

when is the 3D shoot on base?

Marc

Default Forum

Quote Originally Posted by McCann View Post
    DB
    my brother is a civilian gaurd at Leonardwood. I will see what information i can get out of him. I do know that there are supposed to be some changes coming as he thinks he will be outta work in july or august. But right now to hunt there you have to take their information course that gives you the who what where when and whys. He has a few co workers that hunt there and has sent me some very impressive pictures from deer that they have killed.

when is the 3D shoot on base?

Marc
    Looks lIke I may have a donated 98 model bow rigged. Archers are always so willing to give. I have always donated to soldiers and have always enjoyed giving back to those who help keep this country safe. I told him to find out about the hunting. Found out if I can bring my stuff and just do the calling to get a spring turkey for him.

DB