You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Marked yardage in ASA thread

Looks like as far as a pro class. It aint happening.

My suggestion is ASA have one known yardage for everyone.

DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default Why do they have two different yardages?

Why do they have two different yardages? They have a 45 and a 50. When they say 45 is that 45 yds max or does the 45 and 50 stand for something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt1945 View Post
    Why do they have two different yardages? They have a 45 and a 50. When they say 45 is that 45 yds max or does the 45 and 50 stand for something else?
    That's max yardage..As far as having only one marked yardage class like DB said...Well...ok...as long as the entry fee ain't up there like the K50 class...

Default Agree

Quote Originally Posted by keb73 View Post
    That's max yardage..As far as having only one marked yardage class like DB said...Well...ok...as long as the entry fee ain't up there like the K50 class...
    Just like the pro limited classes were down in numbers. Mainly because manufactuers stopped there contengnecy money for these classes. I think your seeing more amatuers and will see this class have the lower fees.
    DB

Here some pictures from event.

http://www.archerynewsnow.com/
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 02-08-2010 at 08:22 AM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default Limite Pro could be done after Florida

There was rumors that Limited pro could be done after Florida, because of the down attendance in the class.

Has anybody else heard this?

Quote Originally Posted by 300mag View Post
    There was rumors that Limited pro could be done after Florida, because of the down attendance in the class.

Has anybody else heard this?

Yep... that's the word.

5 drop outs this years

It has been suggested to the powers that be, from myself and a couple Limited Pros, to halve the entry fee and combine Limited and Limited Pro classes.

Most of the guys I shoot with are for it(few stubborn holdouts), and the Pro guys are in too.

I say let's DO IT, before that discipline disappears altogether. And the holdouts can go shoot recurves for all I care.

"The needs of the many..."
    Last edited by CutTheLoop; 02-08-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    Yep... that's the word.

5 drop outs this years

It has been suggested to the powers that be, from myself and a couple Limited Pros, to halve the entry fee and combine Limited and Limited Pro classes.

Most of the guys I shoot with are for it(few stubborn holdouts), and the Pro guys are in too.

I say let's DO IT, before that discipline disappears altogether. And the holdouts can go shoot recurves for all I care.

"The needs of the many..."

I know that Randy would go for this....
    On Target Archery Shooting Staff - Control Freak Stabilizers Pro Staff - Vortex Optics Pro Staff
    LP Archery Shooting Staff - Sure-Loc Shooting Staff - Mathews Co-Op Shooting Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Just like the pro limited classes were down in numbers. Mainly because manufactuers stopped there contengnecy money for these classes. I think your seeing more amatuers and will see this class have the lower fees.
    DB

Here some pictures from event.

http://www.archerynewsnow.com/
    That Terry Reynolds Guy in the first picture used a own an awesome indoor 3D range in Stockbridge, MI. 70 yard indoor shooting. He was a very friendly and cool guy to be around.

Ben
    Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings!!!

FBSA Member