You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Looking for advice

Giving up on my 09 Sentinel. I can't get it to shoot even a respectable group and yes I've tried a lot of different combinations trying to. I'm not gonna take a new bow and start having to work on it (converting it to a shoot through) in order to get it to shoot right. Anyone have any recommendations for one of the 09 Bowtechs for 3-D? I'm saying 09's because a local dealer is letting me choose any of his leftover stock to shoot for him...to cheap (broke) to buy a new one. I'm pretty sure he has an Iceman and maybe a Captain. Do these bows have the same cable and cams system as the Sentinel?

Default Advice

Quote Originally Posted by dwoodfin View Post
    Giving up on my 09 Sentinel. I can't get it to shoot even a respectable group and yes I've tried a lot of different combinations trying to. I'm not gonna take a new bow and start having to work on it (converting it to a shoot through) in order to get it to shoot right. Anyone have any recommendations for one of the 09 Bowtechs for 3-D? I'm saying 09's because a local dealer is letting me choose any of his leftover stock to shoot for him...to cheap (broke) to buy a new one. I'm pretty sure he has an Iceman and maybe a Captain. Do these bows have the same cable and cams system as the Sentinel?
    Go with longest axle to axle and brace heigth.

Bowtech best was a Bowtech consitition.

Buddys looking for a Sentinal if your interesting in selling it. He wants a colored bow.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

The Iceman from Diamond is a one cam bow, it also is a self pressing bow meaning to work on it all you do is back out the limb bolts 3" and do what you need to do no press needed. I have had mine for a year and it is the quietest smoothest bow I have shot, I know several guys with one and no problems to speak of great bow