You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    I know a guy who will certainly be using those this year.
    The neat thing about the Pro Pins is they don't seem to follow a pre-xisting hole like regular points sometimes do... they tend to make their own... this can be a good thing...
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
    The neat thing about the Pro Pins is they don't seem to follow a pre-xisting hole like regular points sometimes do... they tend to make their own... this can be a good thing...

I shot the link to Tommy Gomez... if hasn't started using them already, I bet he will.

I recall at least 20+ points he dumped at Hattiesburg last year, glancing off of pin nocks.

Jerry Whittington

I shot with Terry on Saturday... I was impressed on how well he shot and judged. He is a very nice guy to shoot with too.

best arrow flight I have ever saw...amazing to see how well those quick-spins flew those arrows

Levi was shooting easton 2412's he said the weighed 400 grains..(I forgot exact number)

I shot 400 goldtips..they only weighed 311 grains..they group well, but the also deflect bad when they hit/glance those large 2x4's is the 12 ring...got an 8 and a 5 because of glance outs...

Had a great time...bet I won't be shooting wimpy arrows in Columbus

Hefty,Hefty,Hefty !

Default Finished high again

Reynolds has got something going on with this bow for sure.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Do these points with the needle tips help with bouncing off other pin nocks and do they also help by making their own hole in the target. What I am trying to determine is what are their advantage over a typical point.

One other question is that I have is this. I only shoot 55 lb draw weight. Is there anyway that I could use a xxx with a 100 grain point. From what it looks like it would be way over spined. If I want a big shaft arrow, what would you suggest for my setup.

Quote Originally Posted by jim p View Post
    Do these points with the needle tips help with bouncing off other pin nocks and do they also help by making their own hole in the target. What I am trying to determine is what are their advantage over a typical point.

One other question is that I have is this. I only shoot 55 lb draw weight. Is there anyway that I could use a xxx with a 100 grain point. From what it looks like it would be way over spined. If I want a big shaft arrow, what would you suggest for my setup.

From what I read, they are designed to punch through pin nocks.

xxx would probably be too stiff w/55#. Might try Carbon Express CXL 150 for that draw weight. Maybe Line Jammer 250's.

James Drouillard

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Reynolds has got something going on with this bow for sure.
    DB
    He has been busting his butt off this year. He is a great guy. You will be seeing him up towards the top all this year.
    James Drouillare...Adams Archery...Hoyt...Easton...Trophy Taker...Scott Archery...Doinker...Muzzy...Bohning