You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Lots of the guys at our shop are shootin them DB. I have not, as I shoot a true spot. But those that are seem to like them.

Default Oosterlink

Quote Originally Posted by mrpibb View Post
    Lots of the guys at our shop are shootin them DB. I have not, as I shoot a true spot. But those that are seem to like them.
    Chris Who won the mens pro in KC does something like this to his dots. So does Chris Berry on his up pin for BHFS. When really good shooters are using them. I take notice of the small things.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

I have tried dots in the past, I tend to try and look over the top of them so the dual lens works for me. I know alot of the top shooters are using dots though, and every x counts. May have to give them another go next year. Just not in the middle of the season.

Default Dual Lens

I have tried dots in the past, I tend to try and look over the top of them so the dual lens works for me. I know alot of the top shooters are using dots though, and every x counts. May have to give them another go next year. Just not in the middle of the season.
    Are you talking about a tru spot type lens? Freestyle I shoot this type of lens as well. Only promblem I have at times is getting on wrong target or spot
    DB

Yes DB, I have a true spot and another lens (not sure who makes it), but both do the same thing. I shoot with both eyes open and don't seem to have a problem finding my target. This just seems to be the picture my mind is the most comfortable with right now. I shoot a classic with blue up pin for 3d and tend to hold at 6 oclock with it, so I can see what I'm shooting at. gets me in trouble some times though. Gotta work on some aiming drills so I can hold in the middle.

Default Pm Javi

Yes DB, I have a true spot and another lens (not sure who makes it), but both do the same thing. I shoot with both eyes open and don't seem to have a problem finding my target. This just seems to be the picture my mind is the most comfortable with right now. I shoot a classic with blue up pin for 3d and tend to hold at 6 oclock with it, so I can see what I'm shooting at. gets me in trouble some times though. Gotta work on some aiming drills so I can hold in the middle.
    Pm Javi or call Mike sometime. We talked about 45 minutes about this yesturday. Not looking at the pin and focussing on it. You ought to consider going to Mike sometime for some coaching. Think you would be impressed.
    No none sense coach.
    DB

Heck we might run down there together for weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Pm Javi or call Mike sometime. We talked about 45 minutes about this yesturday. Not looking at the pin and focussing on it. You ought to consider going to Mike sometime for some coaching. Think you would be impressed.
    No none sense coach.
    DB

Heck we might run down there together for weekend.
    Were they talking about this in a good way??? This is how I shoot also. I love to see what I'm wanting to hit.