You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Change

Quote Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
    jame, you will find that those boys are constantly changing and changing back in the ever present search for that one extra X, and their game both mentally and physically is strong enough to allow them that luxury.. The rest of us are not so lucky..
    Often lighting can be a factor. Didnt look all that bright there at Nimes under the lights.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
    jame, you will find that those boys are constantly changing and changing back in the ever present search for that one extra X, and their game both mentally and physically is strong enough to allow them that luxury.. The rest of us are not so lucky..
    I understand that. I go through the same things. I can add or subtract an ounce of weight or speed or slow my release down and it works for a while. Just something to confuse the brain and build some confindence.
    Jame

There are a handful of archers in the entire world who define their game by a single inside out baby X on a target; Braden G. is one of them. The rest of us are simply trying to raise our game to their level, but sometimes we get to caught up in their equipment and forget what the real cause of their success is and it has almost nothing to do with their equipment.
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

question about the tru spot lense.......If your shooting outdoor fita or field and are shooting in windy conditions, how exactly do you aim off if you have to, without a reference like a dot or pin? An I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by acesup View Post
    question about the tru spot lense.......If your shooting outdoor fita or field and are shooting in windy conditions, how exactly do you aim off if you have to, without a reference like a dot or pin? An I missing something?
    Really there are two common methods of adjusting for the wind outdoors, one is to bubble off (tilt the top of the bow into the wind) and the other to focus on a point off center; either will work with the TrueSpot lens.
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

how do you get a simple nice scope like this ?