You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Smile Formerly Known as rdnkgrl_robinhood

Hey there everybody! I am not sure what happened to my account but I think I got deleted or something.
    Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all that at the end of January my house caught on fire. Everything was a total loss. I wasn't able to salvage much of anything from the fire. I am here to tell you what, bows and fires do NOT go well together.. You should have seen those limbs..
    Anyway I have a new bow on order and will be posting pics soon I hope.. But you know how slow it can be to order a Hoyt. I hope to have it by the end of March, but I guess we will see.
    I will be looking to buy some gear, arrows, sights, accessories, etc to dress it all out so if you guys have some good stuff that you want to part with just let me know.
    My bow will be in Hoyt's target Blue Fusion finish and I would love to find some blue or blue barred feathers and maybe some arrows and whatnot.
    At any rate it will be nice to be back in the archery game soon.

Uncle Sam's Canoe Club SandSquid's Avatar

Welcome back!!!

What a string of bad luck, glad it's over.
    SandSquid

Gone camping in the mountains of Afghanistan.
    Will return sometime in early/mid 2012.

Default Wow

I really don't know what to say other than "I'm Sorry". I will be praying for you.

Remember: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose." Romans 8:28
    2008 Elite XXL 29 3/4" 70lbs- G1 Camo
    2008.5 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 60lbs- Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 65lbs- Metallic Red
    2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja

What class/type of shooting will you be doing?

Thumbs up Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
    What class/type of shooting will you be doing?
    Thank you guys for your thoughts and prayers, I sure do them right now.
    I usually shoot indoor / outdoor target in freestyle or freestyle unlimited class. Usually a scope with optics, long stabilizer, hand held release, clarifier, etc.
    What I know I still need is a wrist sling, arrows, fletching equipment, release, sight, optics, peep, clarifier, stabilizer, maybe an arrow puller, and well I am not sure what else. I am starting out new with nothing so basically everything is on the list.

Formerly Known as rdnkgrl_robinhood
    I show that your old account is still there. If you want to use it, just PM me.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by valerielee08@yahoo.com View Post
    Hey there everybody! I am not sure what happened to my account but I think I got deleted or something.
    Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all that at the end of January my house caught on fire. Everything was a total loss. I wasn't able to salvage much of anything from the fire. I am here to tell you what, bows and fires do NOT go well together.. You should have seen those limbs..
    Anyway I have a new bow on order and will be posting pics soon I hope.. But you know how slow it can be to order a Hoyt. I hope to have it by the end of March, but I guess we will see.
    I will be looking to buy some gear, arrows, sights, accessories, etc to dress it all out so if you guys have some good stuff that you want to part with just let me know.
    My bow will be in Hoyt's target Blue Fusion finish and I would love to find some blue or blue barred feathers and maybe some arrows and whatnot.
    At any rate it will be nice to be back in the archery game soon.
    Ouch

I am truly glad you are ok and sad that the house got torched
    Hope all the best for you
    God Bless you and keep you for any further harm

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps