You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    dennykyser

Default Rest for Aphamax 35?

I love the VT limb driver, but do not like how it works on the Hoyt, it is awkward the way it comes across the Tec riser.

I have a QAD arrow rest on it now, but have not shot it enough to compare it to the limb driver.

If the QAD would be your second choice will go with that, if there is an option better than the QAD may give that a shot.

Thanks

Default Denny

Make a phone call to the guys at Vapor Trail.

Jarrod and everyone theres really honest and will give you an honest answer.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

I have them on my AM35s. Not sure what you mean by awkward.

I have been in contact with Mike now for sometime trying to get them to work on one for the Hoyt line so that they do not have to sit soo far back. Or if you slide them forward, you do not have an inch or two of the mounting bar sticking off of the front.

dennykyser

Quote Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
    I have them on my AM35s. Not sure what you mean by awkward.
    The cord coming down from the top goes across the riser, and not straight down to the rest.

I do not have mine on the bow now or I would take a picture. From what I remember it had to cross the cable slide where it met the riser.

I was unable to get the cord to go from limb to rest with out contacting the riser.

Look at the Vital Gear Three years and no complaints. Currently on an Alphamax 32.

http://vitalgear.net/Arrow_rests.html

Ive tried the Limbdriver, ended up back with my favorite- NAP Smartrest.. Have one on 3 bows, hubby has them on 2.. They make one special for Hoyts, it's a great rest.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Quote Originally Posted by dennykyser View Post
    The cord coming down from the top goes across the riser, and not straight down to the rest.

I do not have mine on the bow now or I would take a picture. From what I remember it had to cross the cable slide where it met the riser.

I was unable to get the cord to go from limb to rest with out contacting the riser.
    It does that on almost all of the bows. The only way to get around it is to make it work with the bottom limbs.