You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Psssstt!

  1. #1
    Senior Member CutTheLoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    990

    Default Psssstt!

    50 yards


    1/2 near sighted Finger shooter


    Athens Exceed 300



    jus sayin

    today2.jpg

    today.jpg

    ..............................

  2. #2
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Really

    Blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes.


    No one shoots with fingers any more. Thats why you just cant shoot groups like that with fingers.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  3. #3
    Member 72Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes.


    No one shoots with fingers any more. Thats why you just cant shoot groups like that with fingers.
    DB
    DB, I think he wrote 1/2 blind

  4. #4
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,570

    Default

    that is good shooting with fingers. if you dont think so give it a try some time. it will make you appreciate your release when you go back to it.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  5. #5
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    that is good shooting with fingers. if you dont think so give it a try some time. it will make you appreciate your release when you go back to it.
    He pretty good for a Texan. He has been known to hit a 12 ring ever now and then.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  6. #6
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Check out his anchor

    Imigine if he anchored right next to his face he could shoot even better groups. Must be a Texas thing. Gene Curry taught him everthing he knows.

    I have seen him miss from a whole closer.

    Got a give him a break he shooting the M bow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  7. #7
    Senior Member JAVI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,636

    Default

    He don't shoot the "M" bow no more... I think he's shooting an "A" bow now...
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

  8. #8
    Senior Member CutTheLoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
    He don't shoot the "M" bow no more... I think he's shooting an "A" bow now...

    No "M"ore for me thanks...


    Athens it is.

    ..............................

  9. #9
    Senior Member CutTheLoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Imigine if he anchored right next to his face he could shoot even better groups. Must be a Texas thing. Gene Curry taught him everthing he knows.

    I have seen him miss from a whole closer.

    Got a give him a break he shooting the M bow.

    First day with your new camera? Click happy.

    I get to anchor just fine now.
    300.JPG

    ..............................

  10. #10
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Good Looking bow

    Quote Originally Posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    First day with your new camera? Click happy.

    I get to anchor just fine now.
    300.JPG
    Good looking bow for sure. We know you need all the help you can get. Still dont help your looks any

    Whatever happened to finger shooters shooting long axle bows?
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  11. #11
    Senior Member CutTheLoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Good looking bow for sure. We know you need all the help you can get. Still dont help your looks any

    Whatever happened to finger shooters shooting long axle bows?
    DB
    ATA is relative(IMO), the Exceed @ 37" is a good fit for a "normal" size person like myself. And I don't have a problem with finger pinch.

    ..............................

  12. #12
    Senior Member JAVI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    ATA is relative(IMO), the Exceed @ 37" is a good fit for a "normal" size person like myself. And I don't have a problem with finger pinch.
    Try shooting it one over/two under and see what you get...
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

  13. #13
    Senior Member CutTheLoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
    Try shooting it one over/two under and see what you get...
    I have... hence, the reason I do not now.

    I'll switch to 3, if you and Dan will go back to one of these relics.

    img4047smallka8.jpg
    Last edited by CutTheLoop; 03-04-2010 at 12:46 PM.

    ..............................

  14. #14
    Senior Member JAVI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,636

    Default

    Tell you what, I'll shoot fingers if you'll shoot my spike & rope..
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

  15. #15
    Senior Member CutTheLoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
    Tell you what, I'll shoot fingers if you'll shoot my spike & rope..

    Spike...maybe, rope. Ain't no way.

    ..............................

  16. #16
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Your kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    I have... hence, the reason I do not now.

    I'll switch to 3, if you and Dan will go back to one of these relics.

    img4047smallka8.jpg
    I shoot bad enough now. Dont need no more help.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  17. #17
    UL Shelter/Stove Geek HCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    AMES, IOWA
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Good shootin
    John 3:16 Lifetime NRA Member/Iowa Bow Hunters Association/"Crackerized"Strother SR-71 "Crackerized"PSE AXE 6 UL shelter/stove geek

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •