You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Got my Conquest Triumph Today

Brown delivered my new Triumph today. Can you believe it. That was FAST!

I just started setting it up, so no shooting info yet. I'll hopefully have more info tomorrow.

I can tell you, the 65% sure feels like spiral cams. VERY small valley. I haven't tried the 80% cam yet. I want to shoot the 65 for a bit first.

The bow looks great and I can't wait to shoot it.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Default Chris

My buddy Luke Pettigrew set his up two days before georgia shoot and took his to the pro am.

He loving that bow.

Hearing good things about that bow.

I shot one and it felt good.

Lets us know how it scores for you.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Figures the day I don't come in it shows up .
    Be good or be good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    Figures the day I don't come in it shows up .
    LOL....Well, slapped it together quickly and threw the B-stinger on the front. It shoots really good. It aims pretty well but I think a bit more tweaking and I can make it even better. Needs a rear bar installed.

It's the first Mathews I have ever owned that was nearly perfect on the draw length (compared to the stated draw length). I had to tweak the cable to make it just a touch longer.

I can't wait to spend some more time with it. I think this is going to be a really good shooter.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Woot Woot!!

You're going to love it. I too added a bar off a riser mount and shot my best score ever on paper and best score this year on our indoor 3-D course.

I am still WAITING for the Focus Grip...I sure hope that helps with my lefts and rights!

Mathews Staff Shooter Northern Dutchess Archery & Sportsman Supply - www.ndarchery.com

TruBall & Axcel & Dead Center Archery Shooter Staff

Default Triumph

I got my Triumph a couple weeks ago and I have only been able to shoot it a couple sessions in the yard. I took it to a local 3d this weekend and didn't expect to do to well. Man was I surprised.. I ended up shooting 12 up and winning the open money class. It is the best holding Mathews that I've ever shot. I can't wait till I can spend some more time getting use to it.. but so far so good!!!!
    East End Archery Staff
    Mathews Conquest Triumph
    Bohning Shooting Staff
    T.R.U. Ball Staff
    Vaportrail Shooting Staff

Chris, You got to get pictures of that bow up! The Red is awesome!

Really like the new limb pockets and the Focus grip is kickbutt! I think I like the feel of that grip better than the integral on the Apex.
    Be good or be good at it.

Default Good bow

Quote Originally Posted by RO4VOLS View Post
    I got my Triumph a couple weeks ago and I have only been able to shoot it a couple sessions in the yard. I took it to a local 3d this weekend and didn't expect to do to well. Man was I surprised.. I ended up shooting 12 up and winning the open money class. It is the best holding Mathews that I've ever shot. I can't wait till I can spend some more time getting use to it.. but so far so good!!!!
    Amazing how this one cam feels much like the spiral cam. Really loads up well and shoots off the back wall. Not the cam for everyone but certianly a good bow designed by Mathews to serve everyones needs. Quiet bow as well.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers