You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Sight issues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here's my problem,ive been using a single pin sight for awhile now and im used to a clear view of one pin,but lately ive been forgetting to adjust my sight and lost a few arrow,dont need this shooting deer ect...
    Question has anybody used trohpy ridge vertical pin technology sight's and how do you like them.I was thinking that would be a best of both worlds kind of sight.
    2010 PSE AXE 7

Keep you eye out for a 3 or 5 pin VBG Trapper. IMO.
    FBSA Member

Default Trophy Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by OneMustFall View Post
    Ok here's my problem,ive been using a single pin sight for awhile now and im used to a clear view of one pin,but lately ive been forgetting to adjust my sight and lost a few arrow,dont need this shooting deer ect...
    Question has anybody used trohpy ridge vertical pin technology sight's and how do you like them.I was thinking that would be a best of both worlds kind of sight.
    So many better choices for sights. Really dont like vertical pins at all.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

I've shot TR vertical pin sights for years now. I do like the unobstructed view when taking aim on an animal, but being they're getting a bit pricey; many older models can be picked up at a good price. You may want to look in the classifieds here for a used one try out first.

Default Couple of good choices.

Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by OneMustFall View Post
    Are you talking about hunting or 3-D ?

If you forget to set your sight during a 3-D event, then your routine needs a FIX.... When I walk up to a target I get an impression of the distance and set my sight for that distance before setting my bow down... Then when it's my turn at the stake I judge, check sight mark, then adjust if necessary... Remember you are there to shoot targets and don't let conversation cause you to FORGET a part of your process..

If for hunting, I set my pin for 26 yards... and leave it unless there is a reason to change it.. 26 yards for my bow is 2.5" high at 15 yards and 2.5" low at 32 yards... Your action will vary but it's easy to find a distance that will work for your bow..
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

If for hunting, I set my pin for 26 yards... and leave it unless there is a reason to change it.. 26 yards for my bow is 2.5" high at 15 yards and 2.5" low at 32 yards... Your action will vary but it's easy to find a distance that will work for your bow..
    well when i practise i sometimes forget to adjust for yardage,dont want to make this mistake hunting,as much as i try seems lately it gets worse,hence the verticle pin sights.
    I have 2 hunting spots that i can shoot atleast out to 50yds.It may be just a matter of disipline,but i was thinking verticle pin sight would be the ticket.
    2010 PSE AXE 7