You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default I need some cheese with my whine

I am guessing that people shoot large shafts to help with getting better scores. Being a wimp and not being able to pull mega pounds so that I can shoot an arrow with a spine of .150", it doesn't seem like I can use the large shaft arrows. Has anyone considered a rule change to allow the use of a scoring disc which would be put around a smaller arrow so that the small arrow could get the same score as a larger arrow? Also is there a maximum legal OD for an arrow?

Quote Originally Posted by jim p View Post
    I am guessing that people shoot large shafts to help with getting better scores. Being a wimp and not being able to pull mega pounds so that I can shoot an arrow with a spine of .150", it doesn't seem like I can use the large shaft arrows. Has anyone considered a rule change to allow the use of a scoring disc which would be put around a smaller arrow so that the small arrow could get the same score as a larger arrow? Also is there a maximum legal OD for an arrow?
    Max is 2712 27/64"

BTW if you shoot a release stiff don't matter so much at 50 and under..
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Thanks. So there is something that I could shoot. I have been looking at the arrow charts and I was not able to tell what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by jim p View Post
    Thanks. So there is something that I could shoot. I have been looking at the arrow charts and I was not able to tell what was going on.
    GT Pro 22's or Easton Fatboys would probably work for you..
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Default Xquest

My coach says if you put them in the middle size dont matter.
    DB

I need as large as it gets
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

But I like to put mine on the edge so the good shooters wont tear up my arrows.