You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61
  1. #1

    Default For all you AT people

    Just thought i would make it feel like home for ya!

    So,,,,,,,, my bows better than yours, your limbs are cracked and its slow as crap,, Junk i tell you junk.........Hope everbody fees better now..

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    220

    Talking I feel better already

    BUT my bow is quieter, faster, smoother and it came with split limbs from the factory SO my bow is better than yours

  3. #3
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ib4hoyt View Post
    Just thought i would make it feel like home for ya!

    So,,,,,,,, my bows better than yours, your limbs are cracked and its slow as crap,, Junk i tell you junk.........Hope everbody fees better now..
    bought sums it up......except for the part were they tell you your a liar right dredly????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    oh and also that pic you posted was photo shoped pal.........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    oh and also that pic you posted was photo shoped pal.........
    How did you know ?????? that was some fine photoshoping.........

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Middletown, Pa
    Posts
    812

    Default

    All these posts just proves that you guys have no more class than those you bash. It's totally uncalled for.

  7. #7
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    All these posts just proves that you guys have no more class than those you bash. It's totally uncalled for.
    and I thought I was the only one who ever got up on the wrong side of the bed......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    All these posts just proves that you guys have no more class than those you bash. It's totally uncalled for.
    Remind me to never shoot with you............Just a little fun,thanks for the

  9. #9
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ib4hoyt View Post
    Remind me to never shoot with you............Just a little fun,thanks for the
    he can be a little grumpy at times but he means well.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  10. #10
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Dang this place is really wound pretty tight today.


    "HONDA"

  11. #11
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    something about abunch of whiners or weeners crying about there site not being able to stand up to the traffic.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  12. #12
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    something about abunch of whiners or weeners crying about there site not being able to stand up to the traffic.......
    Wine and Weiners? You could get sick that way!


  13. #13
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    thats funny right there and you got one more to go buddy......300 club
    I cut things up and split them down!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Middletown, Pa
    Posts
    812

    Default

    OK, on a lighter side I'm old and crotchety. AT was down and life wan't as much fun. Instead I had to find some time to fill the emptiness. Therefore I sat and thought for adays about which new bow I was going to order. Martin, that is.

    Well, if you think it's fun then try again. I went back and forth between three bows. Back and forth, back and forth. Filled out the form and erased it, several times. I was really drawn to the new S4 with Furious X cams, but I don't shoot that much target anymore. Then I thought about the Pantera with Furious X cams (right out of the custom shop), but then paused. As I mostly shoot local 3D I thought about the Slayer with Nitrous X cams, but finally figured I don't need all that speed so erased that idea.

    Back and forth, back and forth. OK, it's the Pantera as described. Realtree APG riser and black magnum limbs. Order form is in the mail. Problem solved.

    Now I have all this time again. OH wait, AT is back up.

    Sorry to be so short with you guys. At the time I just didn't see the humor.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    220

    Default

    No problem here bfisher. Lord knows we all have bad days

    But I think you should change that order form back to the Slayer X and get it in left hand so that if you dont like it I could use it

  16. #16
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    bought sums it up......except for the part were they tell you your a liar right dredly????
    I sure do miss it!

    oh wait its back online now... hooray!
    No I'm not dead

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Middletown, Pa
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tek View Post
    No problem here bfisher. Lord knows we all have bad days

    But I think you should change that order form back to the Slayer X and get it in left hand so that if you dont like it I could use it
    Maybe next year. Afterall, I am left eye dominant.

  18. #18
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    OK, on a lighter side I'm old and crotchety. AT was down and life wan't as much fun. Instead I had to find some time to fill the emptiness. Therefore I sat and thought for adays about which new bow I was going to order. Martin, that is.

    Well, if you think it's fun then try again. I went back and forth between three bows. Back and forth, back and forth. Filled out the form and erased it, several times. I was really drawn to the new S4 with Furious X cams, but I don't shoot that much target anymore. Then I thought about the Pantera with Furious X cams (right out of the custom shop), but then paused. As I mostly shoot local 3D I thought about the Slayer with Nitrous X cams, but finally figured I don't need all that speed so erased that idea.

    Back and forth, back and forth. OK, it's the Pantera as described. Realtree APG riser and black magnum limbs. Order form is in the mail. Problem solved.

    Now I have all this time again. OH wait, AT is back up.

    Sorry to be so short with you guys. At the time I just didn't see the humor.
    Sweet love to hear of friends getting new bows. Now I'm excited to see some pics of her when you get it all set up. Realtree riser and black limbs


    "HONDA"

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Middletown, Pa
    Posts
    812

    Default

    That's right. Camo riser and black limbs. Now I have another dilema. What color strings and cables. 4 cables and one string. Gees, do the decisions ever stop stop?

  20. #20
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    That's right. Camo riser and black limbs. Now I have another dilema. What color strings and cables. 4 cables and one string. Gees, do the decisions ever stop stop?
    real men do it in rainbow......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Help Mathews people
    By QSA in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 10:02 PM
  2. How many people buy a new bow every year?
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:50 PM
  3. Sometimes you just cant please some people
    By hduc2005 in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 08:28 PM
  4. Yay for more new people!
    By dirtfox in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 11:17 PM
  5. Some People!!!!!!!!
    By BowTech81 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 08:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •