You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Will you all help me out?

Brand new to your forum. Love it already!

I am pretty new to archery, i say that because it has been almost 20yrs since I shot a bow. A truckload of changes have occured in that amount of time.

Anyway, this rekindled fire is burning hot. I am Addicted to the Pop Up 3D range and hour from my house. I want to shoot it everyday but the hour drive makes that impossible.

Here is my question to everyone out there, regarless of experience in this.

Am I crazy to think I can pay for a pop up 3D system by hosting shoots and tournaments on my property? The best I can tell there arent any type of 3D shoots within an hour of my home. The Pop Up range i have been shooting at is the closest pop up range. Dont have a clue where another one is located.

Bring forth the info! Please?

Default Members here

Quote Originally Posted by inthehollar View Post
    Brand new to your forum. Love it already!

I am pretty new to archery, i say that because it has been almost 20yrs since I shot a bow. A truckload of changes have occured in that amount of time.

Anyway, this rekindled fire is burning hot. I am Addicted to the Pop Up 3D range and hour from my house. I want to shoot it everyday but the hour drive makes that impossible.

Here is my question to everyone out there, regarless of experience in this.

Am I crazy to think I can pay for a pop up 3D system by hosting shoots and tournaments on my property? The best I can tell there arent any type of 3D shoots within an hour of my home. The Pop Up range i have been shooting at is the closest pop up range. Dont have a clue where another one is located.

Bring forth the info! Please?
    I think there is a demand for something like this. There some guys here that own one in the state and they trvel to shows and shoots around the state. I honestly dont think your going to make alot of money.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers