You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: AT Update

Default AT Update

vBulletin Message
    Atr's,

Progress
    We know you're chomping at the bit to get back on AT. There are over 700 of you as I type this, probably refreshing like mad. However, before we can do that we have to let the attachments folder make its way to the new server. It is 9gigabytes in size and is less than half-way transferred. Allowing AT to the public will slow that down to a point that it could stall the connection, so we're going to wait just a little longer. Thanks for your understanding
    Good News
    - Fixing the world, one page at a time.
    - Plugged back in all of your smilies, avatars, and sponsor banners
    - Restored all the iTrader feedback
    -Chat is back up
    - Games are up

Bad News
    - Pictures are 9gigs and are transferring from a backup server ... if we cannot recover any data from the old harddrive, the last few weeks of upload photos are gone :0(
    - Some styles will not be available for a couple of days
    - Reviews/store down for a couple days

Mike & Admin

wow 5 posts and all the exact same thing.....thanks for the updates.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Arrow

Bowman

Actually 2 posts are the same about AT. One post listed a Trykon for sale.....obviously not even the same subject. One post giving advice about cat whiskers....again not even remotely related. The other was being empathetic with someone who was in the midst of a deal on AT.

If you are going to be a smart** get the facts straight or learn to read above a remedial level.

I'll gladly not visit this site anymore if you are representative of the individuals here, but please don't visit AT since you are obviously too sophisticated and above the folks there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluzman View Post
    Bowman

Actually 2 posts are the same about AT. One post listed a Trykon for sale.....obviously not even the same subject. One post giving advice about cat whiskers....again not even remotely related. The other was being empathetic with someone who was in the midst of a deal on AT.

If you are going to be a smart** get the facts straight or learn to read above a remedial level.

I'll gladly not visit this site anymore if you are representative of the individuals here, but please don't visit AT since you are obviously too sophisticated and above the folks there.

maybe perhaps I am just sick of hearring about your wonderful website and how its broken......I wasnt being a smart ### and if I was trust me your entry level education would not be able to keep up......oh yeah thats right you learned how to cut and paste so your better than me as I have not figured out how to post a pick......I am sorry to have upset your dailly dose of everyone bowing down and telling you how great you are......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluzman View Post
    Bowman

Hey there Bluzman WELCOME to the forum. We just think it is a little rude to come on here and see all these postings on AT and all their issues. We may be a little quieter here but we love archery and talking to friends about it.

"HONDA"

I cut and pasted the info in hopes that people would stop all the talk about AT.

Bowman

As for education, I doubt you come even close. Anytime you would like to compare our degrees, certifications, licenses.......bring it on.

As is generally known, anyone who has to denegrate someone's socio-economic status, education, home, etc. to inflate themselves normally is the one lacking.

BowhuntnHoosier

Thank you for your kind welcome.