You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default insurance or liability form or both for shoots

    Got a friend starting 3-d shoots. Does he need to have insurance or just the release of liability form or both? Just dont want to get in any trouble if something was to go wrong. thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member Huntelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009


    The best insurance for an archery range is through the ASA. For $350 a year he gets a million $ liability insurance. The real bargain is that for that $350 he will get 10 ASA individual memberships he can sell at $30 each. That makes a year of archery-specific coverage only $50. No one can touch that!

    Tell him tp get on line the ASA web site and find the contact information for his state rep.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Elgin, Texas


    Go to the "forms" area of this site and use this as a template.

Similar Threads

  1. How is my form
    By camohunter87 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 09:15 AM
  2. Madicare Insurance
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 08:21 AM
  3. how is my form ?
    By red man in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:29 PM
  4. new cam new form
    By gamoboy in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 09:10 PM
  5. my form
    By sleepytrucker in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 09:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts