You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Most you see shooting couldnt shoot hunter class in ASA. We have all won are way out. ASA you must move up if you win. Lyle Plum picture here never lost a pro am event in hunter class. He in his first year with the pros and shooting good. Look for him to make a shootdown in the pros this year.
    Quite a few pro class shooters in these pictures.
    Is that a Mathews Ovation he's shooting? That's what I shoot. I'd be interested in his tuning if there's anyway to contact him, and if he didn't mind.
    Thanks

Default Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TomT View Post
    Is that a Mathews Ovation he's shooting? That's what I shoot. I'd be interested in his tuning if there's anyway to contact him, and if he didn't mind.
    Thanks
    Thats a Mathews Triumph. PM Javi he real familar with Mathews and how to tune them. Heck just pm your phone number and he will call you. Javi always more than willing to help anyone. Im always a work in progress for him.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Acutally I think its a Mathews Drenalin LD. The new triumph's have the gridlock riser and no roller guard and the Ovation's limbs weren't parallel, but I have been wrong before.

Default Lyle Plum

Quote Originally Posted by Teske41 View Post
    Acutally I think its a Mathews Drenalin LD. The new triumph's have the gridlock riser and no roller guard and the Ovation's limbs weren't parallel, but I have been wrong before.
    Your talking about Lyle bow. Yes it is a LD. PM luvcamogirl here. Thats Lyle wife. She can get you a phone number.
    DB
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 03-15-2010 at 07:38 PM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Thats a Mathews Triumph. PM Javi he real familar with Mathews and how to tune them. Heck just pm your phone number and he will call you. Javi always more than willing to help anyone. Im always a work in progress for him.
    DB
    Yeah, I know Mike. Went up to the Outhouse once in Waco when he was giving a clinic up there, and have talked with him on the phone too.
    I saw the roller guard, and the limbs didn't look like his new bow, so I thought somebody else was shooting an antique too...

It might just be me but, every bow that DB shoots looks like a toy in his big ole paws.
    Be good or be good at it.

Default How do you get started

Looking at these pics and reading over the comments makes me want to jump in. about 15yrs ago i shot one round of 3D. Loved it. Not real sure why i didnt go back and do more. Now that I have time and a family willing to go with me I am limited on ranges. My oldest daughter is eat up with shooting her bow! I love it. I cant keep up with her.

If i was to buy the targets and host some shoots, will it pay for my targets in a years time?

Anyone out there willing to give me any details can email me at inthehollar@gmail.com

I have lots of questions.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by inthehollar View Post
    Looking at these pics and reading over the comments makes me want to jump in. about 15yrs ago i shot one round of 3D. Loved it. Not real sure why i didnt go back and do more. Now that I have time and a family willing to go with me I am limited on ranges. My oldest daughter is eat up with shooting her bow! I love it. I cant keep up with her.

If i was to buy the targets and host some shoots, will it pay for my targets in a years time?

Anyone out there willing to give me any details can email me at inthehollar@gmail.com

Thanks!
    They don't give those 3-D targets away, I'll tell you. I set up my own by cutting some lanes in brush and making portable stands for bag targets. Lots cheaper. After awhile you'll be able to judge ranges pretty accurately out to 40 yards, and you won't have any "drive-bys" on your deer targets...

Default Range

Quote Originally Posted by inthehollar View Post

Thanks!
    Range purchased of 20 targets at ASA. (Shot Range) I believe is 2800.00. I think you could pay for a range by having shoots for sure. Far as making a profit it isnt easy. The newer insert targets from Mckensie are going to be nice when it comes time to replace the inserts.
    DB

Range purchased of 20 targets at ASA. (Shot Range) I believe is 2800.00. I think you could pay for a range by having shoots for sure. Far as making a profit it isnt easy. The newer insert targets from Mckensie are going to be nice when it comes time to replace the inserts.
    DB
    Cost of used range from ASA last year was $3000.00 for 20 targets, shot on on one side only

Thanks for the pics Dan...you guys make it look COLD there !!!

Is that an UltraElite or ProElite ? Either way I like the green....good looking rig. I tried the Pro, but got along better with the Ultra, that's why I'm asking

Absolutecool Creations absolutecool's Avatar

DB when did you switch to Hoyt?
    Vapor Trail
    Team Posten
    Goldtip, Mossy Oak, Trophy Blend Scents

Default Hoyt

Quote Originally Posted by absolutecool View Post
    DB when did you switch to Hoyt?
    Switched a little over a month ago. I shot great with it today. Took awhile but Im loving these spirals more and more everday.
    DB

Default Hoyt

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlinman View Post
    Thanks for the pics Dan...you guys make it look COLD there !!!

Is that an UltraElite or ProElite ? Either way I like the green....good looking rig. I tried the Pro, but got along better with the Ultra, that's why I'm asking
    Hoyt is a Pro Elite. Purchased it from Hoyt Pro Chris Hacker here who happens to be my exact draw.
    DB