You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Texas ASA State Director Arrowsmith1's Avatar

Default Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Clifton Archery Club March 21 & 21

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail will roll into Clifton Archery Club in Clifton, Texas this weekend March 20 & 21.

This will be a great warm up for the ASA Southwest Shootout in Paris.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, 15 known distance targets and 15 unknown distance targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for young adult and youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

We have two new classes for 2010. At the request of many of our female shooters ASA has created a Women’s Known 40 class. The K-40 class competitors will be grouped together or with K-45 shooters. K-40 shooters will be allowed to use range finders on all targets, and NO known distance sheets will be passed out to the shooters in the K-40 and K-45 classes. The other new class is the Youth Pins class. This class was designed to transition youth shooters from NASP and 4-H programs into ASA competition without requiring them to need a target bow, sight/scope, and stabilizer set up to be competitive.

The Shooter of The Year program (North region) will be based on your 6 best qualifier scores out of the 10 North Texas qualifiers PLUS your state championship score. We will be awarding SOY buckles for all adult, young adult, and youth classes (not eagles) for 2010. Classes must average 3 paying competitors per qualifier to be elgible for Shooter of the Year competition.

For a complete schedule, rules, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

http://texasasafederation.com/

Clifton's terrain offers many challenging shots thru cedars, live oaks, and open fields.

We will see you there !!!!!

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.
    Last edited by Arrowsmith1; 03-16-2010 at 07:48 PM.
    The Archer Known on Some Forums as Tallcatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowsmith1 View Post
    The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail will roll into Clifton Archery Club in Clifton, Texas this weekend March 20 & 21.

This will be a great warm up for the ASA Southwest Shootout in Paris.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, 15 known distance targets and 15 unknown distance targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for young adult and youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

We have two new classes for 2010. At the request of many of our female shooters ASA has created a Women’s Known 40 class. The K-40 class competitors will be grouped together or with K-45 shooters. K-40 shooters will be allowed to use range finders on all targets, and NO known distance sheets will be passed out to the shooters in the K-40 and K-45 classes. The other new class is the Youth Pins class. This class was designed to transition youth shooters from NASP and 4-H programs into ASA competition without requiring them to need a target bow, sight/scope, and stabilizer set up to be competitive.

The Shooter of The Year program (North region) will be based on your 6 best qualifier scores out of the 10 North Texas qualifiers PLUS your state championship score. We will be awarding SOY buckles for all adult, young adult, and youth classes (not eagles) for 2010. Classes must average 3 paying competitors per qualifier to be elgible for Shooter of the Year competition.

For a complete schedule, rules, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

http://texasasafederation.com/

Clifton's terrain offers many challenging shots thru cedars, live oaks, and open fields.

We will see you there !!!!!

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.

Hey mike how far will this be for us would like to make it down Saturday if I can.I dont know yet becuse of are qulifer but I will try
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

we will be there on Sunday!!!
    Staff Shooter: On Target Archery--Vortex Optics--Sure-Loc--T.R.U. Ball--Gold Tip-- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

good luck matthews girl

Quote Originally Posted by ba3darcher View Post
    good luck matthews girl
    Thanks David!!!

See you next week!! xo
    Staff Shooter: On Target Archery--Vortex Optics--Sure-Loc--T.R.U. Ball--Gold Tip-- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

Texas ASA State Director Arrowsmith1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hstubblefield View Post
    Hey mike how far will this be for us would like to make it down Saturday if I can.I dont know yet becuse of are qulifer but I will try

Here is a link to a map. I hope this helps.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Cl...1&geocode=CITY

Take I-35 to Hillsboro. Then take HWY 22 west to Whitney. Cross over Lake Whitney dam go thru Laguna Park. Turn left (south) on HWY 219 which is several miles west of Laguna Park. The range is 2 miles north of HWY 6 on the west side of HWY 219. You can zoom in on the map to see HWY 219.

Call me if you need anymore info. 214-727-3079

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowsmith1 View Post
    Here is a link to a map. I hope this helps.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Cl...1&geocode=CITY

Take I-35 to Hillsboro. Then take HWY 22 west to Whitney. Cross over Lake Whitney dam go thru Laguna Park. Turn left (south) on HWY 219 which is several miles west of Laguna Park. The range is 2 miles north of HWY 6 on the west side of HWY 219. You can zoom in on the map to see HWY 219.

Call me if you need anymore info. 214-727-3079
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

brrrrrrrrrr

I'm sure I'll be there Sunday...

Can't be any worse than it was at Cowtown.
    Last edited by CutTheLoop; 03-19-2010 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    brrrrrrrrrr
    Can't be any worse than it was at Cowtown.
    That's no joke!!