You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Z7 tunning help?

i was trying to bare shaft tune today with paper , i keep getting a downward diagonally left tear .

before that i tried to get the bare shafts to group with the fletched arrows the bareshafts were hitting about 2.5 " right of the fletched arrows .I moved my res over as far as i could to the riser to get that . height wise the were really close with the bareshaft hitting alittle high maybe half an inch.

iam using tt shaky hunter , beman .400 & shooting 58.8 lbs .I did read on the mathews forum that the serving is to thick & causing alot of tunning problems .just wondering if i should change my serving .

how hard is it to change serving?

I don't know anything about the serving issue, How's the idler looking at rest and full draw?
    Last edited by red44; 03-22-2010 at 12:31 AM.
    FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by red44 View Post
    I don't know anything about the serving issue, How's the idler looking at rest and full draw?
    it looks ok

Default Serving

Quote Originally Posted by madarcher427 View Post
    i was trying to bare shaft tune today with paper , i keep getting a downward diagonally left tear .

before that i tried to get the bare shafts to group with the fletched arrows the bareshafts were hitting about 2.5 " right of the fletched arrows .I moved my res over as far as i could to the riser to get that . height wise the were really close with the bareshaft hitting alittle high maybe half an inch.

iam using tt shaky hunter , beman .400 & shooting 58.8 lbs .I did read on the mathews forum that the serving is to thick & causing alot of tunning problems .just wondering if i should change my serving .

how hard is it to change serving?
    If you have never done it. Take it to your pro shop. It was something I always did on my Mathews bows. I use .26 serving.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers