You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

One of the best parts of competition archery may be holding it back as a TV event. That is the accessibility of the "stars". Go to a tournament and there is a good chance that you will be shooting on the same line as Dave, Chance, Reo. Braden or one of the other very successful archers. All of these guys are regular guys and are willing to talk to and help anyone they meet.

The US has become more and more a celebrity culture. Part of the appeal of the celebrities is there inaccessibility. What are your chances of talking to one of the big golf, tennis or football stars. If you want to see them, you have to pay, in one way or the other, to see them.

I don't want the accessibility of the top archers to change to make archery more available to a TV audience. However, I would like to see more of the Archerytv type clips of US competitions.

A few pretty girls with pony tails and ball caps wouldn't hurt either.

Guys I have just taken over the production of Full Draw Adventures and Half the show is dedicated to 3D competition archery and some indoor. I have started a format that I believe you would like. We air on the Pursuit Channel and we run from July through December. I will try and give you guys a an example to check out.

Remember Full Draw Adventures we need your help and let all your sponsors know about it and if you like it and in order to make the sport bigger we need all sponsors to get involved not just one bow manufacture we need all of them to get involved.

Here check out a sample of Full Draw Adventures

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....e&id=829314419

Quote Originally Posted by Devine Shot View Post
    Here check out a sample of Full Draw Adventures

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....e&id=829314419

Really great - I enjoyed that a lot, will you be airing up here on Wild TV at all?
    Elite GT500
    Elite Judge
    Elite XLR
    Mathews Apex & Apex 7

Quote Originally Posted by RageBlood View Post
    Really great - I enjoyed that a lot, will you be airing up here on Wild TV at all?
    We will be talking with Wild TV.. I will keep you posted.

We will be talking with Wild TV.. I will keep you posted.
    good luck in your endeavors... i hope it goes well you guys deserve it!!

Guys I have just taken over the production of Full Draw Adventures and Half the show is dedicated to 3D competition archery and some indoor. I have started a format that I believe you would like. We air on the Pursuit Channel and we run from July through December. I will try and give you guys a an example to check out.

Remember Full Draw Adventures we need your help and let all your sponsors know about it and if you like it and in order to make the sport bigger we need all sponsors to get involved not just one bow manufacture we need all of them to get involved.
    i was just reading this and thinking about your video Michael. This is a great thing!
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Default Facebook

I dont do facebook!
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Did you try the link it should let you see it. I let everyone be able to look at it. Let me know.

Default Link

Did you try the link it should let you see it. I let everyone be able to look at it. Let me know.
    Link to me to facebook and ask for my login.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Link to me to facebook and ask for my login.
    DB
    Ok I will open a You tube account just for you....

Mike just watched the clip thought it was awsome. I really liked the format and ol lyle does a pretty good job on the voice over for the advertisement.
    Goldtip Arrows,T.R.U. Ball Releases
    ,Bohning vanes

Default Now we are talking

Ok I will open a You tube account just for you....
    I can do you tube!
    DB