You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: The Latest

  1. #21
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    if you cant see the difference between offending someone and continually using profanity.....then there is more wrong w/you than I thought....It states as oneof the major rules that profanity will not be tollerated.......try to talk w/o it bet you cant.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #22
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,883

    Default

    Hey there reflex to the forum. Soap Opera whats that??? We do talk archery answers all questions we can and ask a few also. But when things get slow just like at archery shops we all sit around and shoot the bull.


    "HONDA"

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    12

    Default

    i agree with yah there it does get pretty boring in the archery shops sometimes i have a question for yah wat do u guys like better a whisker biscut or a fall away type rest . r the fall aways really make a difference to u iin accuracy wise . do u think they shoot tighter groups compared to the biscut. someone told me that . any opinions

  4. #24
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reflex69 View Post
    i agree with yah there it does get pretty boring in the archery shops sometimes i have a question for yah wat do u guys like better a whisker biscut or a fall away type rest . r the fall aways really make a difference to u iin accuracy wise . do u think they shoot tighter groups compared to the biscut. someone told me that . any opinions

    Someone lied to you my friend. WB are perfectly capable of just as tight a groups as drop aways out to 50 yards its just a matter of what you are looking for in a rest. I do not shoot beyond 50 so can't compare past it.


    "HONDA"

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    12

    Default

    yah i figured that lol thanks for the advice , i figured that kid wasnt right because i use the whisker biscuit and shoot nice groups. i have a reflex highlander , im looking at some of the hoyts like the trykon do u think its worth spending the money on one in the future

  6. #26
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reflex69 View Post
    yah i figured that lol thanks for the advice , i figured that kid wasnt right because i use the whisker biscuit and shoot nice groups. i have a reflex highlander , im looking at some of the hoyts like the trykon do u think its worth spending the money on one in the future
    I personally do not like the Trykon too harsh a draw cycle. But I have a friend that loves his Trykon XL. So what you need to do is shoot alot of different bows and decide for yourself which one is best for you. Do not invest this much money just because someone says its the best bow made. Because if you ask 10 different people what is the best bow chances are you will get at least 5 different answers. Good luck and by the way how does that highlander shoot??? I shot a reflex buckskin and it shot pretty well but just was'nt the bow for me.


    "HONDA"

  7. #27
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I personally do not like the Trykon too harsh a draw cycle. But I have a friend that loves his Trykon XL. So what you need to do is shoot alot of different bows and decide for yourself which one is best for you. Do not invest this much money just because someone says its the best bow made. Because if you ask 10 different people what is the best bow chances are you will get at least 5 different answers. Good luck and by the way how does that highlander shoot??? I shot a reflex buckskin and it shot pretty well but just was'nt the bow for me.
    HEY! You keep up that archery talk stuff in here and we are gonna your and then Bowman is gonna your
    No I'm not dead

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Mathews Drenalin:
    IBO Rating 320 fps (Approx)
    Draw Weight 40, 50, 60, 70 lbs.
    Draw Length 25" - 30" with 25 1/2" - 29 1/2" available
    Axle to Axle Length 33" (Approx)
    Brace Height 7" (Approx)
    Physical Weight 3.85 lbs (Approx)

    'New' Pocket Technology (that PSE showcased last year)
    The Latest - General Archery Forum
    -----------------

    The Latest - General Archery Forum

    I got mine last year and I gave up some theoretical FPS for 8.25" Brace Height.
    It is called a PSE Diablo.
    Wheeee....

    Axle to Axle:33"
    Bow Weight:3.9
    Brace Height:8.25
    IBO Speed:310

    Cost less too...

    The Latest - General Archery Forum
    2006 PSE Diablo - 26"/68# |VBG Triangle | WB DX QS | ST Magnums
    TR One Piece Quiver | Doinker 7" M-Rod | Vibracheck HD | Scott Wildcat
    Box Family Archery Site / Diablo Owners Club / Maine Hunter Support Group

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    12

    Default

    i like the highlander alot , ive shot squirrels , rabbits , and filled my pa tags this year with it. im def gonna stick with it for a while, ill def try shooting the trykon and see how it compares , thanks for the advice

Similar Threads

  1. Pic of my latest recurve to be.
    By red44 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 03:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •