You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Arrgghhhhhhh........ Didja ever notice...

Whenever you make some bow changes and need to whip up a sight tape, the friggen wind and weather conspire against you to make it as difficult as possible?

I can't be alone here, can I?
    In a better world, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms would be the name of a convenience store and not the name of a govenment agency.

when I go out,the wind stops blowing, the sun comes out and the birds start to sing and I shoot perfect.......then I wake up
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

I have a sheltered lane I can shoot out to 90 meters in and be out of all but the highest winds.. Gotta love them deep Cedar breaks...
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Why you gotta rub it in?

Finally managed to get one on this morning. Now my bow is ready for some 3D.

67# C4 at 30.75" draw, CXL 250's weighing 340gr., gotta shoot my chrono as AA says its doing 307fps. yet my 20 to 50 yard mark is .390" with the calipers. It just seems faster than 307. Accurate so far. Shot some 3-4" groups at 50 and I'm just getting going with this new to me C4.
    In a better world, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms would be the name of a convenience store and not the name of a govenment agency.

hey javi we have about the same type shooting lane. mine is and old wagon road that runs along side a creek. has white pines and hemlock trees on both sides. almost water proof. now if I could get it lighting proof.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Quote Originally Posted by cath8r View Post
    Why you gotta rub it in?

Finally managed to get one on this morning. Now my bow is ready for some 3D.

67# C4 at 30.75" draw, CXL 250's weighing 340gr., gotta shoot my chrono as AA says its doing 307fps. yet my 20 to 50 yard mark is .390" with the calipers. It just seems faster than 307. Accurate so far. Shot some 3-4" groups at 50 and I'm just getting going with this new to me C4.
    OT2 puts it about 311ish if you have the maxcam, so it close to AA. Interesting ot see what the chron says