You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Nra

Default Nra

ok, i know this sight is fer bowhunting, but i also no most of you are also gun hunters, i thought you all should see what is happening to our brothers down in ST. Louis... http://www.givethemback.com/pages/never

P.S. this is proof that we need to support the NRA, if your not a memeber, please become one(this is NOT an advertising, call it an awarness message)
    Diamond Victory 29"/55#
    Gold Tip XT Hunters
    Trophy Taker Pronghorn
    Copper John Dead Nuts
    Muzzy MX4 100 gr.

People Eating Tasty Animals

Remember, a Diamond lasts forever!

"This year will go down in history! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolf Hitler

Man thats messed up!!!!
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Wow, that is messed up bigtime. I don't own a firearm but that don't mean that I support the government continuing to remove our rights and personal property.

GO NRA !

Ron

talk about some thing makeing you sick......what would they do if say a helicopter came in the night and took there precios little building and then gave back the nice peoples guns.......these people make me sick.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

GO Nra We Need YOUR Support
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
    Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker

I Believe Mayor Nagin And His Band Need Some Good Ole Southern Azz Whoopin. This Is Complete Bs And The Federal Government Needs To Step On Some Toes. This Is Nothing More Than Theft By The Mayor And He Should Be Arrested And Put On Trial By A Jury Of His Peers( The Public). Come On George W. Shows Us You Are Not Going To Take This Crap.

"HONDA"

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

For Ya"ll who voted for the Liberial Democrate we hopefull want see this happening nation wide as this is the way Hitler took over.. We are fast losing our Repulic form of Constitutional Gov. for a demoracy. . Don't get me started for I have been studing the difference and belive me we don't want to go there. It is for the ones who vote for the power and the gov is not for the people run by the me and you. Very Scary, Holy Smokes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    For Ya"ll who voted for the Liberial Democrate we hopefull want see this happening nation wide as this is the way Hitler took over.. We are fast losing our Repulic form of Constitutional Gov. for a demoracy. . Don't get me started for I have been studing the difference and belive me we don't want to go there. It is for the ones who vote for the power and the gov is not for the people run by the me and you. Very Scary, Holy Smokes
    how do you like them dems now.......

screw the gov they can pry my gun from my dead cold hands , soon theyll wanna get rid of hunting especially with all the liberal hippy fn animal activist, anyone realize that deer have been on the news alot lately found roaming inside stores and swimming in peoples pools , they wonder why ....
    they only bulid up everything, that s y the game commision in pa is so crooked the insurance company is payying them to increase deer harvest , it s bull****, they even been accused of releasing coyotes in pa to get lower the numbers of deer, its almost like there trying to get rid of them anyone have any commments on this topic.

hey Chris can you tell if this is HOYT101 back again???? It seems as though some has registered under a different name.......

Who the H*** is Hoyt101? This is THEFT!!! Plain and simple.
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    Who the H*** is Hoyt101? This is THEFT!!! Plain and simple.
    I TOTALLY AGREE

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    Who the H*** is Hoyt101? .
    remember the tool who got banned a while back for enjoying killing dogs and then bragging about it.....and cussing every other word....

Site Guru

Now hold on a second guys...

first let me say I DO NOT SUPPORT Nagin, I think he is a complete idiot.

That being said: unless you have absolute proof that those guns are owned by those people (ie registered to them) then how do they know the weapons are owned by these people?

The entire city was basically robbed blind, people were shooting at police, military convoys and rescue helicopters. The city was under martial law and these guns were taken from empty houses. Having the gun cases proves NOTHING other then that you could have easily stolen them, same goes for saying "i have a 12 guage"... well gee that limits it down!

Unless there is proof that the gun you are trying to recover is owned by you then I say don't give them back!
    No I'm not dead

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    remember the tool who got banned a while back for enjoying killing dogs and then bragging about it.....and cussing every other word....
    Yeah I sure do miss him!
    No I'm not dead

i thought you all should see what is happening to our brothers down in ST. Louis...
    Don't you mean New Orleans?

the area acctually spread out a bit after all the rain we got