I have a Redhead XP35 compound bow that I would like to trade for a recurve of equal value. This is a great bow, nothing wrong with it. I just want to get into a recurve and can not afford to do one without getting rid of the other. You are getting alot on this bow. It was paper tuned and chronographed about two weeks ago. It is set at 29" draw length @ 60lbs draw weight. I would sell for right price, but prefer to trade.

You Get:
*Redhead XP35 bow made by Hoyt.-Bow about 5 years old, in excellent shape. New bow was around $550. It is 35" from axle-to-axle, with 7 1/4" brace height.
*Vapor Trail strings (black & orange) put on two weeks ago. $100 New
*Extreme 4 pin sight. (new and installed two weeks ago) has orange ring. $90 New
*Limbsaver stabilizer and string stop (both couple months old) $60 New. $40 for one & $20 for other.
*Braided wrist band $10 New
*Tree limb quiver (bought couple months ago) Holds 3 arrows. $40 New
*Trophy Taker Drop Away $75 New.
*Plato Bow Hard Case $45 New
*3 Carbon Express Arrows. 30" long $15 New
*5 Easton Powerflight 400 Arrows w/2" blazers $30 New (28 1/2" in length) Had six but lost one
*5 Shot Bohning Hip quiver

There is alot here. A great package to get you into woods right away. It is a great setup. I can send pics of stuff if you request them. Thanks for looking. Email or text me at 417-733-3533