You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Your next Javi

Cool Your next Javi

I seen DB has transgressed back to AT..........

When's your return date????????

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I seen DB has transgressed back to AT..........

When's your return date????????
    Nope... that bridge was burned long ago.
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by JAVI View Post

Not even if they float him a raft.

You are "The Man"

Default Javi

I know Mike is missed by many at AT. I would love to see him return over there and would be a great member for any forum. Javi give it some thought.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Not even if they float him a raft.

You are "The Man"
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I know Mike is missed by many at AT. I would love to see him return over there and would be a great member for any forum. Javi give it some thought.
    DB
    Not at all...

While I enjoy sharing my knowledge of this sport, I do not enjoy arguing about it... When I give an answer or an opinion I know it to work for me; I'm not guessing. That however does not mean it works for everyone.. When I offer an opinion it is mine and I acknowledge it may not be correct by another's thinking but it is mine and based on my experience. I don't want to argue about it.. I don't mind legitimate questions for clarification or even discussion as to how I arrived at my conclusions but I'm not going to argue... Life is too short and I don't have so much time left that I want to spend it among people who can't accept me as I am...

Take my offering in the spirit it is given, use it or discard it... it didn't cost you a single thing except the time to read it..
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Default Mike

Not at all...

While I enjoy sharing my knowledge of this sport, I do not enjoy arguing about it... When I give an answer or an opinion I know it to work for me; I'm not guessing. That however does not mean it works for everyone.. When I offer an opinion it is mine and I acknowledge it may not be correct by another's thinking but it is mine and based on my experience. I don't want to argue about it.. I don't mind legitimate questions for clarification or even discussion as to how I arrived at my conclusions but I'm not going to argue... Life is too short and I don't have so much time left that I want to spend it among people who can't accept me as I am...

Take my offering in the spirit it is given, use it or discard it... it didn't cost you a single thing except the time to read it..
    Now Mike we often disscuss and you set me right at times. We could tag team over at AT.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Now Mike we often disscuss and you set me right at times. We could tag team over at AT.
    DB
    Dan, you and I are friends and I'm glad you were allowed back on AT, I know how much it disapointed you when they banned you. It should never have happend. You give freely of your time and support the sport in more ways than anyone I know... I wish you nothing but the best as you help those folks with this great sport..

However, I left because I chose to.. The reasons I left have not changed nor has the situation that led to that decision..
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Default You are a good friend

DB
    I diffiantly respect your dissision. Im just glad I know where to find you anytime of day or night. Loved the picture of the grandson. Man what I would give to have one of those.
    DN

Not at all...

Pitiful actually...

Bit of a catch 22... someone with wisdom and/or experience posts, offers advice etc. They are almost always "challenged" or called out by what usually amounts to some twerp who heard a couple guys talking at a "shop" while they were contemplating which size "deer view mirror" they should get.

Ironically, when ya choose to not 'engage' in the argument(for obvious reasons)...the twerp gets to puff up and proceed to tell everyone how he must be right, because you have no come back.

Then there's the "It's not a good idea unless "I" thought of it", crowd.

sad

DB

Instead of tryin to drag our resident coach to another forum.....if they're worthy, bring them this way.

Help keep some of the riff raff out.

Instead of tryin to drag our resident coach to another forum.....if they're worthy, bring them this way.

Help keep some of the riff raff out.
    Great IDEA!!!
    2008 Elite XXL 29 3/4" 70lbs- G1 Camo
    2008.5 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 60lbs- Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 65lbs- Metallic Red
    2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja

JAVI, I personally (as personal as a message board may be) want to say "THANK YOU" for all the help you have provided me, whether it be a directly asked question or reading your responses to other's questions. I am fairly new to this sport, for certain my learning curve has been shortened tremendously since I started paying attention to you and folks like you. Luckily, I've surrounded myself w/ friends who have helped me a long way in a short amount of time, and they have given freely of their time and knowledge.
    2008 Elite XXL 29 3/4" 70lbs- G1 Camo
    2008.5 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 60lbs- Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 65lbs- Metallic Red
    2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by TMax27 View Post
    JAVI, I personally (as personal as a message board may be) want to say "THANK YOU" for all the help you have provided me, whether it be a directly asked question or reading your responses to other's questions. I am fairly new to this sport, for certain my learning curve has been shortened tremendously since I started paying attention to you and folks like you. Luckily, I've surrounded myself w/ friends who have helped me a long way in a short amount of time, and they have given freely of their time and knowledge.
    You're welcome, and thank all of you for giving me the opportunity to pay back a little of what has been given me..
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

A big thanks from me to Javi.

Erik Sullens

Though not new to the sport, I am new to the various archery forums available. I can't beleve what I have been missing! I too have learned alot from some of Javi's old posts (as well as other folks) on AT, especially regarding cam and a half tuning. They have been very helpful since this is the first year I have shot something other than Mathews. After reading some of those threads from end to end, I would have to say Javi had alot more patience that I would have.
    Anyway, thanks Javi.

Default Thanks Mike.

I would like to 2nd the notion, having guys such as Mike here to help us that want the help and want to listen if nothing else for another opinion for life long questions such as "how to measure draw length", I have been shooting a bow for 20 some yrs and I learn something new all the time from guys like Mike, and Dan, and the other professionals here on this forum. Thank you again because what I learn I am able to pass on to my son so he does not go through the struggles with this sport that I have.
    Thank you Again Mike
    Eric
    Hoyt Maxxis 35
    Hoyt Carbon Matrix
    Vapor Trail Strings Pro Staff
    Mile High Archery

Two great guys DB and Javi, both have helped me a lot....

I'm glad they are here not there, its really crazy over there a lot of the time!
    Elite GT500
    Elite Judge
    Elite XLR
    Mathews Apex & Apex 7

Thumbs up

I dont post on here like you regulars, however this is the only archery forum I visit and have learned a vast amount of knowledge from DB and Javi.
    Redhead Kronik 60-70# 26" Draw
    Octane Hostage Pro Rest
    Tru-Glo Tru-Site X-Treme
    Limbsaver 4.55 S-Coil Stabilizer
    T.R.U. Ball Chappy Boss

I would also like to thank Javi for all of the help he has given me in the last couple of weeks, He has been a tremendous help in straightening out my form. It's still a work in progress, But in the right direction!!!

Thanks Bill