You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default This is what I decided to do

Well I did go out and shoot the new Mathews just in case. I will continue to shoot my SB XT but will be changing the grip and strings and cables.After these changes this will be a excelent shooter IMO(Thats all that matters ). Its a good shooter now but just not happy with the grip(already ordered the grip). decided to have strings and cables replaced with custom made, just not happy with the stock ones. I will have my bow back on Tue/Wed. next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Well I did go out and shoot the new Mathews just in case. I will continue to shoot my SB XT but will be changing the grip and strings and cables.After these changes this will be a excelent shooter IMO(Thats all that matters ). Its a good shooter now but just not happy with the grip(already ordered the grip). decided to have strings and cables replaced with custom made, just not happy with the stock ones. I will have my bow back on Tue/Wed. next week.
    I am likeing your thinking.....I may need to look at getting a new grip for my switchback....needs new strings and things......thats a great idea you got there.....maybe even go w/pretty color strings and cables.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Sounds great Frank you have to do what feels right to you. I must be the only person around that actually likes the Mathews grip. Hope you get your bow all accessorized to your liking then you can post us some pics of that sweet sweet XT(I LOVE MINE).

"HONDA"