You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Sounds Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by TomT View Post
    Think that'd be fun. Down here, we ONLY score the center 12, and no 14. But we're kinda old school, you know, kneeling, squatting, and sitting in stands.
    High score today was a 284, which damn sure wasn't me. Won a lot of $$.
    Had an interesting "jackpot" shot at an unknown range that was over 65 yards. Put a 6" paper plate on an African Lion. I wuz a humbled bum...
    That works for me. As long as I know the rules. Shot plenty of events like that over the years. I dont sqaut or lean as easy now as I use to though Getting old thing. Cant see 65yards.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    That works for me. As long as I know the rules. Shot plenty of events like that over the years. I dont sqaut or lean as easy now as I use to though Getting old thing. Cant see 65yards.
    DB
    Hell, you ain't the Lone Ranger there. I squat or kneel to shoot a 40 yard shot, and I can just about get straightened up when I go to pull arrows. Then I can't get the damn things outta the new foam. Gotta be sure and shoot with some youn'uns that have a Kung Fu grip.
    I'm sure glad that HHA has a 4X lens for my slider, so I can see where the hell my misses go....

Default Pulling arrows

Quote Originally Posted by TomT View Post
    Hell, you ain't the Lone Ranger there. I squat or kneel to shoot a 40 yard shot, and I can just about get straightened up when I go to pull arrows. Then I can't get the damn things outta the new foam. Gotta be sure and shoot with some youn'uns that have a Kung Fu grip.
    I'm sure glad that HHA has a 4X lens for my slider, so I can see where the hell my misses go....
    I usually keep score and let the others pull
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers