You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: arrows

Default arrows

I won a dozen Wolverine Hunter 5060 carbon arrows 29" long in a raffle. As I am new to the Archery game I would like to find out if I can use them with my 55lb PSE bow. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

It looks like Wolverine has 2 spines. 50 to 60 lb and 60 to 70 lb draw weights. (5060 and 6070) So, if your draw weight is 55lb the 5060 will be good for you. You should have them cut down to the proper length by a local shop though. Bring in your arrows and bow. They will measure your draw and cut them down to the correct length with the proper high speed cutter. In fact while your there have them make sure your draw length on your bow is correct for you. You want that set properly before they cut the arrows down.

Good luck.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

It looks like Wolverine has 2 spines. 50 to 60 lb and 60 to 70 lb draw weights. (5060 and 6070) So, if your draw weight is 55lb the 5060 will be good for you. You should have them cut down to the proper length by a local shop though. Bring in your arrows and bow. They will measure your draw and cut them down to the correct length with the proper high speed cutter. In fact while your there have them make sure your draw length on your bow is correct for you. You want that set properly before they cut the arrows down.

Good luck.

Ron

although I agree that he should go to a proshop and have the arrows....adjusted to his setup....we do not have enough info to find out if these arrows will work.....perhaps his draw length is very short and these arrows are allready to stiff....we need more info.....
    I cut things up and split them down!