You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Ross CR337?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoBowman View Post
    Mdewitt71.


    Ross now has the Cardiac up on their website, it'w worth a look

    http://www.Rossarchery.com
    Oh believe me, I saw it.
    I am actually waiting on Andy to come back from the show to get mine
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  2. #22
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    Oh believe me, I saw it.
    I am actually waiting on Andy to come back from the show to get mine
    What bow are you pawning to buy that one?
    No I'm not dead

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    What bow are you pawning to buy that one?
    None !!! It's called my 3rd year in Iraq
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  4. #24
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    None !!! It's called my 3rd year in Iraq
    ouch... I'd rather shoot a Hoyt then be in sandland for 3 years!
    No I'm not dead

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    ouch... I'd rather shoot a Hoyt then be in sandland for 3 years!
    You are telling me, I'd almost take a Elite than go...................naw.....
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  6. #26
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    You are telling me, I'd almost take a Elite than go...................naw.....
    Face it... Elite hates me because you're a bow whore... its all your fault!
    No I'm not dead

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Face it... Elite hates me because you're a bow whore... its all your fault!
    ....remember who gave you the info on Elite's lil email....
    It was addressed to me.

    They only hate you from your posts after that, ha ha.
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  8. #28
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    ....remember who gave you the info on Elite's lil email....
    It was addressed to me.

    They only hate you from your posts after that, ha ha.
    Oh yeah... hehe I bet they loved my Sig too!
    No I'm not dead

  9. #29
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    ....remember who gave you the info on Elite's lil email....
    It was addressed to me.

    They only hate you from your posts after that, ha ha.
    Hey does that crackerized mean it is a southern white boys bow? HS



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Hey does that crackerized mean it is a southern white boys bow? HS
    Not quite, I am about as Northern as they get..............
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  11. #31
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    Not quite, I am about as Northern as they get..............
    you could be Canadian... but then you'd have to beat yourself up while trying to run away from yourself (Canadian... French... same thing right?)
    No I'm not dead

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    you could be Canadian... but then you'd have to beat yourself up while trying to run away from yourself (Canadian... French... same thing right?)
    alright Dred its getting late...past your bedtime, you are rambling
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  13. #33
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    alright Dred its getting late...past your bedtime, you are rambling
    yeah i'm going to bed... I'm going to Cabelas tomorrow! wooohooo I love that place
    No I'm not dead

  14. #34
    Senior Member MoBowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lee's Summit, Mo.
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    Oh believe me, I saw it.
    I am actually waiting on Andy to come back from the show to get mine

    Waiting on Andy? Does he give personal service now? Besides, Doug knows more than Andy. MDE, you need to come to the Snow Shoot next month in Marshall, hour east of KC if your interested.
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoBowman View Post
    Waiting on Andy? Does he give personal service now? Besides, Doug knows more than Andy. MDE, you need to come to the Snow Shoot next month in Marshall, hour east of KC if your interested.
    No, he doesn't give personal service, But I told him I wanted to meet him & take a tour of Ross before I head to Iraq again.
    Thanks for the invite on the shoot, right now my Ross is undergoing a makeup and its not all put together, hopefully in the next 2 weeks though.
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  16. #36
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    No, he doesn't give personal service, But I told him I wanted to meet him & take a tour of Ross before I head to Iraq again.
    Thanks for the invite on the shoot, right now my Ross is undergoing a makeup and its not all put together, hopefully in the next 2 weeks though.
    Hey solider boy we will be a praying for you personally, as I pray generally everyday for the troops over there. I want you to know I really appreciate all that you and the rest are doing for our great nation. You are todays hero's! HS and we ain't bout to give up. Go Get Em



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Hey solider boy we will be a praying for you personally, as I pray generally everyday for the troops over there. I want you to know I really appreciate all that you and the rest are doing for our great nation. You are todays hero's! HS and we ain't bout to give up. Go Get Em
    Thanks Brother, I appreciate it.
    I am very blessed to have led such fine young men and women the last 2 times....this time although no longer a Platoon Sergeant and in a new unit, I will be going with some more fine young warriors.
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

  18. #38
    Member blackice4slaying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Hey solider boy we will be a praying for you personally, as I pray generally everyday for the troops over there. I want you to know I really appreciate all that you and the rest are doing for our great nation. You are todays hero's! HS and we ain't bout to give up. Go Get Em
    Very well put Holy Smokes.
    Diamond Black Ice :::::: 28/70 :

    WB Rest: Dead Nuts 3 Pin
    Sims S-Coil: Soft-Loc 5
    Muzzy 100 3 Blade
    Easton Obsession

    "VEGETARIAN"-An old indian
    word meaning, a bad hunter.

  19. #39
    Senior Member MoBowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lee's Summit, Mo.
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    No, he doesn't give personal service, But I told him I wanted to meet him & take a tour of Ross before I head to Iraq again.
    Thanks for the invite on the shoot, right now my Ross is undergoing a makeup and its not all put together, hopefully in the next 2 weeks though.

    Andy and his wife are awesome poeple. They just moved into thier new building a few months ago and would be worth the trip into KC to check it out. Make sure you take the time to meet Doug Hutchinson while your there. He's the guy that designs the bows and has a wealth of knowldege he is more than happy to pass along. Good Luck to you and stay safe.
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

  20. #40
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoBowman View Post
    Andy and his wife are awesome poeple. They just moved into thier new building a few months ago and would be worth the trip into KC to check it out. Make sure you take the time to meet Doug Hutchinson while your there. He's the guy that designs the bows and has a wealth of knowldege he is more than happy to pass along. Good Luck to you and stay safe.
    And take your bow... maybe they will make a Limited Edition "MDewitt" line for 08 based off your pimptastic bow?
    No I'm not dead

Similar Threads

  1. wtb ross
    By MerlinXVArcher in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 09:50 PM
  2. Ross 337
    By poorshot in forum WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 07:36 PM
  3. Ross CR337 competition (pics)
    By ohio Ross guy in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 06:26 AM
  4. WTB CR337 or C3
    By Wolverine in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 12:29 PM
  5. Ross/XT ?
    By cnorth in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •