You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: a.t

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    18

    Default a.t

    is down again ,,,but this site ...well not many posting

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North MO
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robert ogden View Post
    is down again ,,,but this site ...well not many posting
    Its not as bad as others. AT has been down, I have actually gotten some work done, its crazy

  3. #3
    banned from AT big scores's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    136

    Default

    I miss some of my daily friends on AT. but there are some nice people here too.
    Mathews!!
    vibracheck stabilizers
    carbon express
    steiner optics
    custom bow equipment

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North MO
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big scores View Post
    I miss some of my daily friends on AT. but there are some nice people here too.
    who wants nice people.
    Banned from AT...........for life

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robert ogden View Post
    is down again ,,,but this site ...well not many posting
    Yet another useless thread about AT being down. How many useless threads can one person actually start? I think you're at 8 now.

  6. #6
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Yet another useless thread about AT being down. How many useless threads can one person actually start? I think you're at 8 now.
    I didnt say it........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I didnt say it........
    You were thinkin' it though!

  8. #8
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Yet another useless thread about AT being down. How many useless threads can one person actually start? I think you're at 8 now.
    This is not useless, I now know not to click on AT to check things out. So thanks robert I enjoy AT also just not quite the same as here.


    "HONDA"

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Middletown, Pa
    Posts
    813

    Default

    AT has been down even when it was up. A lot of times it wouldn't come up on my puter. And I know it ain't the puter cause everything else works.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North MO
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    AT has been down even when it was up. A lot of times it wouldn't come up on my puter. And I know it ain't the puter cause everything else works.
    With so many members the site is hard to maintain
    Banned from AT...........for life

  11. #11
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    yes it has been very slow....even w/high speed.....they have way too much going on....they need to maybe break it up into smaller sites.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North MO
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    yes it has been very slow....even w/high speed.....they have way too much going on....they need to maybe break it up into smaller sites.....

    I agree they need to do something, but im sure they will get it sorted out
    Banned from AT...........for life

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •