You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: geek needs help

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default geek needs help

Hey Dreadly, how do I get my pics from my kodak c533 to the new thread on this site. what I tried didn't do so good so I went to get a bigger hammer and I remembered you : Thanks Holy Smokes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Hey Dreadly, how do I get my pics from my kodak c533 to the new thread on this site. what I tried didn't do so good so I went to get a bigger hammer and I remembered you : Thanks Holy Smokes
    Well I'm not Dreadly but will try to help.

First you need to download your pics to your computer from the camera.
    Then click on manage attachments in the thread down towards the bottom.
    Then goto browse find the pic on your computer and click on it.
    Then click download may have to wait awhile also may need to resize it if its very big.

Sorry if I have confused you it is actually easier than it sounds. Good luck HS I hope I helped.

"HONDA"

Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar

Plug the camera into your computer, then download the pictures to a specific location such as your desktop or your "my documents" folder.. once you have them on the computer open the thread or reply that you wish to post. Below the message window you will find another section that says "additional options" look for the button that says manage attactments, click it, then it will allow you "browse" your computer for the location in which you stored the pictures that you just took off camera. Look into the file or location where you stored them, and select the images that you wish to upload. I think you have to select each picture individually.. once you have selected all the pictures you wish to upload, click the "upload" button next to the browse button. Then click submit reply.. and is it..

Hope this helps

Default If this site says the file is too large, do this........

Go to the picture on your desktop and right click it. Go down to "open with" and then over to "Microsoft Picture Manager". This will open up a new window with your picture in the center.

Click on the menu button at the top of the screen that says "picture". Here you can crop off what you dont want in the picture and where you can also compress the picture. This will make the picture smaller and allow you to upload it to this site.

Click on "compress pictures" and then click on the radio button on the right that says "compress for web pages" then click OK.

Save this file back to your desktop or wherever you had your original picture.

Come back here and try to upload it again using what the others told you before. Make sure you try to upload the file you compressed. I usually give the compressed picture the same name as the original and add a "c" to the end so I will know it is compressed. Hope this helps.
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    I'm sorry I cannot lower myself to one of your talent.

(hehe just kidding!)

yeah what they said was pretty accurate.
    No I'm not dead

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Thanks for all the help, Now I have to become a mo better Geek , Holy Smokes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps