You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default need help with extended draw BOW

I am 6'5 and my arm length is around 37" I went to bass pro for a bow, nothing in my DRAW LENGTH I need at least 32",please help me, I can't afford a Hoyt or Matthews....if you have anything to help me, I can't find anything long enough...do you know a bow that might strecht to 33"...need to help my family with food.....

I dont think your draw length is as long as you think it is. use the method in the link to calculate it.

http://www.huntersfriend.com/draw-length-weight.htm

Thumbs up Long Draw Length bows

Custom Shooting Systems was bought out by Horton and their drawlength went out to 32". They are excellent bows, fast, acurate and half the price of Matthews and Hoyt. My CSS Challenger bow is a 60# bow, 37" ATA, 31" drawlength and it shoots hunting arrows at 295 fps and IBO target arrows at 318 fps. Highly recommended bows.

Quote Originally Posted by randy48 View Post
    I am 6'5 and my arm length is around 37" I went to bass pro for a bow, nothing in my DRAW LENGTH I need at least 32",please help me, I can't afford a Hoyt or Matthews....if you have anything to help me, I can't find anything long enough...do you know a bow that might strecht to 33"...need to help my family with food.....
    go to pro shop and have your draw length checked for sure. I stay away from box stores tech services ! Most cant properly work on a bow let alone figure out some ones draw length.... then go from there..
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

here is a formula also to check !

To measure your draw length, determine the length of your arm-span in inches. Stand with your arms out and palms facing forward. Don't stretch when measuring. Just stand naturally. Have someone else help you, and measure from the tip of one middle finger to the other. Then simply divide that number by 2.5. The quotient is your proper draw length (in inches) for your body size.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Strother Inspire, 338 IBO, DL out to 32 inches.

Randy, what maximum poundage are you looking for? If 70, I might be able to help on a Switchback LD.
    FBSA Member

I shoot 32.5" on my dl, I have several bows at 32" and another 1/2 in the loop. I also have a bow that will max out at 34" and has a 42" ATA. Or my Elite that goes to 32.5 on the string down to 30". There are many things possible.