You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3d.com shoot

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default 3d.com shoot

I had another brainstorm . maybe somebody could talk Chris into putting on a shoot and we could all get togetjher and have a big BBQ and time . The Queen Bee would enjoy camping with me to go where ever She really like to go. It sure would be good to get to see everybody and have some laughs and I would have bragging rights after I beat ya'll . Who knows I could be the begining of a major tournament ,The CYBER Trail. God Bless Holy Smokes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

this is a great idea, i just wonder how much it would cost to get there from NY....I dont fly so its pretty much drive or walk......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    this is a great idea, i just wonder how much it would cost to get there from NY....I dont fly so its pretty much drive or walk......
    The AT folks typically have something like this called the BRS (Braggin rights shoot).
    No I'm not dead

If you buy used shoes it would'nt cost to much Mr Bowman Holy Smokes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

If there is such a thing, what state is this site hosted in? I see quite a few Indiana people in here.
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

where are you chris illinois??

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    The AT folks typically have something like this called the BRS (Braggin rights shoot).

The BRS is becoming a huge shoot each year here in Missouri, I think they had around 300 shooters last summer and was a weekend affair Now I don't get out of Missouri except for one shoot which would be the Deerman Worlds held in Ada Ok, but if it wasn't too alful far I could make the trip. Would be great to meet some of the 3dshoot.com folks
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Yes there are quite a few of us from Indiana on here. Chris is located in northern Illinois I think. Speaking of Indiana guys has anyone heard from Fury lately we had talked about a trip to see Chris at one time. But I have'nt heard from him in awhile. I hope everything is ok with him. We could all pitch in and buy Adam a new pair of shoes if he is going to walk from NY. I just hope his rest does'nt well you know........................................drop away on the way. I checked and it is about 312 miles from me.

Obsession Archery
    8289 Burden Road
    MacHesney Park IL 61115
    815-877-1212
    Last edited by BowhuntnHoosier; 11-21-2006 at 06:21 PM.

"HONDA"

Default Question

The only question is do you want to be beaten bad or verly beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mts View Post
    The only question is do you want to be beaten bad or verly beaten.
    bring it on all you pork chops.........

how about each state put on a meet and the finals could be in a central state.?

Default Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sounds great. Letme know when are where. Mite I suggest Wisconsin in February. Weather is great. Nice sunhsine, 5 - 6 degrees. Come on up.

Quote Originally Posted by goldflinger View Post
    Sounds great. Letme know when are where. Mite I suggest Wisconsin in February. Weather is great. Nice sunhsine, 5 - 6 degrees. Come on up.
    Sure, sounds like you are trying to take advantage of my arthiritis and bursitis.

"HONDA"

You can count me in but final shoot have to be different month than Feb.. I'm headed to Vegas for the first time.

Oh no............I just rather not travel. We'll build a fire at each Target.

Hey we could set up a booth and make a killing selling hand and body warmers< The Honorable, Holy Smokes

I live about 10 minutes from Chris' shop. (with Traffic) I think it would be a great Idea. I would'nt have to camp or get a hotel room or worry about how to get there. If you guys look on a map and look at Illinois,find ROCKFORD its west of chicago. Rockford, Loves Park, and Machesney Park are all basically on top of each other. Chris' shop is in Machesney Park IL.
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

So Radar how much extra room do you have for some of us???? Why get a motel room when we can bum a room from you

"HONDA"

Wink 3D shoot

Hey Bowman, mmy neighbor has got a couple mules he uses for coon hunting. He might do a rental deal. You wouldn't have to stick to the beaten path, cause these things go cross country real well. Only problem is you'd have to walk almost to IL before you could ride. Not sure if they come with a bow rack either. Oh well justa thought.
    Doc
    PSE XXXX Force,
    X-Force 7
    Moneymaker NI

Quote Originally Posted by Hkdfrlife View Post
    Hey Bowman, mmy neighbor has got a couple mules he uses for coon hunting. He might do a rental deal. You wouldn't have to stick to the beaten path, cause these things go cross country real well. Only problem is you'd have to walk almost to IL before you could ride. Not sure if they come with a bow rack either. Oh well justa thought.
    Some people would see humor in this and say look at the A$$ riding the mule. But I would never say that buddy.

"HONDA"