You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Honest Archers

Default Honest Archers

I seen a post made by Dan and I just had to post this.

I sold a sureloc scope to a guy in colorado the other day. He sent a money order for the scope. Well I had the check in my truck and took my truck to get some tires on it 2 days ago. Not noticing till I got to the bank the MO was gone. I contacted the tire shop and of course they say they dont know anything about it.

I sent an email to the guy that bought the scope to see if he had the information for the check so maybe I could put a tracking on it. He called his bank and they said it had not been cashed so he stoped payment on the check. Now he had the bank give him another money order and is sending it to me.

This gentalmen did not haft to go this far for me, and yet he did. I am very thankful there are people still out there that are genuine enough to help a fellow archer out. I thank for the majority of the archery community they are great people.

your lucky, usually doesnt end that way. even though most archers I believe are a pretty honest bunch.

Default Amen Brother

+1 on that.
    2010 Martin Firecat TR1
    Carolina WB
    MBG AMP 4-Pin
    Tree Limb Quiver
    Doinker Chubby Hunter Supreme

most archers are good natured.... but there are some bad apples out there ! you did get lucky !
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Default Awesome

There really are alot of honest folks in archery.

Now I really can shoot 2" groups at 50yrds.

In my dreams!
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

thee are still plenty of honest fellas out there among the crooks & liars. glad it worked out for you
    08 DIAMOND MARQUIS 70# 29" / TROPHY TAKER EXTREME / COBRA SIDEWINDER 5 PIN / 340 mfx team realtree /

It's those dang tire shops you gotta watch out for.
    Archery Outpost
    Tulsa, OK
    Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, Elite & Mission Bows

I bought a spool of 452 plus from a guy on AT. after about a week I sent him a pm asking if it had been sent out. he couldnt belive I hadnt received it. to make a long story short, FEDX had lost it.so this guy sends me a pm saying he has sent me a money order for what it would cost to buy a spool of 452 from lancaster which was more than what I paid him. that afternoon the M.O came in. the next day the 452 came in in the mail. he didnt have to do that. he went out of his way to make it right. and yes I sent the M.O. back.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Very glad to hear of the outcome here. I would definately inform the owner of the shop that they have a thief working for them. And tell them they will no longer get any of my business.

"HONDA"