You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Levi Morgan winning form video

Check out the Stabilizers and how his bow just releases to toward the target.

Good archers make it look flawless.

Click on the link

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/attach...1&d=1271302478
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

DB, the only thing I see is a picture of a B-stinger
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

That is his point

Default Link

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    DB, the only thing I see is a picture of a B-stinger
    Sorry Chris wrong link.

Can you change the link in the first post.

Right link

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...icture1657.flv
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default Point

Quote Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
    That is his point
    Point is many are winning and winning bigtime in ASA/IBO in the mens class with B Stingers Check out how they explode toward the target
    DB

I know bud. I was watching the Vegas shoot tonight before seeing this thread. Almost all of the pros do that using everything from Doinker, Beiter, to Stingers.

The ones that are winning are the ones that are normally winning or right there at the top.Equipment can only do so much. Then it is up to the shooter.
    Last edited by asa1485; 05-18-2010 at 09:57 PM.

Default Really

I know bud. I was watching the Vegas shoot tonight before seeing this thread. Almost all of the pros do that using everything from Doinker, Beiter, to Stingers.

The ones that are winning are the ones that are normally winning or right there at the top.Equipment can only do so much. Then it is up to the shooter.
    Then it really should not matter to you what others shoot If you really feel equipment doesnt matter. I happen to think differnt than you for sure. Good equipment is just part of the equation to winning.
    DB

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Then it really should not matter to you what others shoot If you really feel equipment doesnt matter. I happen to think differnt than you for sure. Good equipment is just part of the equation to winning.
    DB
    It doesn't matter to me what a person decides to use. I mean sure, when I see someone of Levi's caliber or Dave's caliber I look at what they are using. But more importantly I look at how they are using it to see if I am doing something wrong.

I can build the fastest racecar on the planet. But, if I do not have a driver that knows how to drive. It will not do me any good. The equipment can only take you so far.

I can build the best bow, best arrow, best rest, best stab best, well you get the picture. I mean technologically superior. Give it to the average Joe and they will do ok. Put it in one of the top pros hands and it will something to see.

Some of it also has to do with timing. You could not beat Jeff Hopkins a few years back no matter what you did. Then it was Dan McCarthy and now it is Levi Morgan.

Default Right now

It doesn't matter to me what a person decides to use. I mean sure, when I see someone of Levi's caliber or Dave's caliber I look at what they are using. But more importantly I look at how they are using it to see if I am doing something wrong.

I can build the fastest racecar on the planet. But, if I do not have a driver that knows how to drive. It will not do me any good. The equipment can only take you so far.

I can build the best bow, best arrow, best rest, best stab best, well you get the picture. I mean technologically superior. Give it to the average Joe and they will do ok. Put it in one of the top pros hands and it will something to see.

Some of it also has to do with timing. You could not beat Jeff Hopkins a few years back no matter what you did. Then it was Dan McCarthy and now it is Levi Morgan.
    Jeff Hopkins and many are and have switched to B Stingers. I do notice this and even ask them about the product. I sure didnt jump on the B Stinger product right off. They have been around awhile. Got to admit Jivi switching certianly was encouraging to me because I respect Mikes opionion highly. Its only after pro after pro told me its increasing there scores. I said there something to this.
    DB

Jeff Hopkins and many are and have switched to B Stingers. I do notice this and even ask them about the product. I sure didnt jump on the B Stinger product right off. They have been around awhile. Got to admit Jivi switching certianly was encouraging to me because I respect Mikes opionion highly. Its only after pro after pro told me its increasing there scores. I said there something to this.
    DB
    This is in no way saying anything bad about the pros. They are trying to make a living like the rest of us.
    The only thing I have against the pros is that they will say whatever they need to , to push a paid sponsors product. And I know I will get a bunch of hate mail about saying that and I am sorry. But, it is true. just like one of the big Hoyt names going over to Mathews. While at Hoyt, it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now that he is with Mathews, it is the best thing ever. No big deal to me. I shoot what I like but it has to do with this discussion.

The only thing I look at is the product and the average person and also the people I know on a personal level.. I used to hear Stinger this and Stinger that so I tried one. As I have said , it is a great stab. But I just did not like the chunk of metal looK coming off the end. Kind of like a shower curtain.The concept is great. Then the Smooth Stability line came along. Built on the same principle but they opened up (looks like a satellite dish, I know) the end which I liked a lot better. No one was talking about them. But now, they are slowly catching on. But the point is. They work. Just as the Stingers work.

Default Pros

This is in no way saying anything bad about the pros. They are trying to make a living like the rest of us.
    The only thing I have against the pros is that they will say whatever they need to , to push a paid sponsors product. And I know I will get a bunch of hate mail about saying that and I am sorry. But, it is true. just like one of the big Hoyt names going over to Mathews. While at Hoyt, it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now that he is with Mathews, it is the best thing ever. No big deal to me. I shoot what I like but it has to do with this discussion.

The only thing I look at is the product and the average person and also the people I know on a personal level.. I used to hear Stinger this and Stinger that so I tried one. As I have said , it is a great stab. But I just did not like the chunk of metal looK coming off the end. Kind of like a shower curtain.The concept is great. Then the Smooth Stability line came along. Built on the same principle but they opened up (looks like a satellite dish, I know) the end which I liked a lot better. No one was talking about them. But now, they are slowly catching on. But the point is. They work. Just as the Stingers work.
    I consider many of them friends. I dont feel they ever lie to me and tell me something not honest. Just my true feelings of guys like Nathan Brooks, Jeesee and Eric Grigg and Darrin Christenberry. I often ask those tough questions and feel I get the true answers Im looking for. Really sorry you dont find them honest. You obviously have not sat down and talk to very many and you know several come here to 3d shoots.com. Jame Jamison and Chris Hacker have helped me decide to try a Hoyt. Good move for me but if not for them giving me advice it might not have happened. Hope oneday your opionion changes.
    DB

I consider many of them friends. I dont feel they ever lie to me and tell me something not honest. Just my true feelings of guys like Nathan Brooks, Jeesee and Eric Grigg and Darrin Christenberry. I often ask those tough questions and feel I get the true answers Im looking for. Really sorry you dont find them honest. You obviously have not sat down and talk to very many and you know several come here to 3d shoots.com. Jame Jamison and Chris Hacker have helped me decide to try a Hoyt. Good move for me but if not for them giving me advice it might not have happened. Hope oneday your opionion changes.
    DB
    Did not say they were not honest. Just have to weed through all of it sometimes. I have sat down and talked to several of them. Most of the people in the archery bizz are as honest as they come.

I will never have to aplologize for being honest.

There is a certain bow company that has it in the contact that if you mention another brand or a family member shoots another brand , you will be breaking your contract and lose sponsorship. So it is not that they are not honest. Sometimes it is what they do not or can not say. Now that is sad.

But anyhow , back on topic. Glad to see Levi shooting so good. He is my boy.

Nite nite DB

Default Bow manufactuer

Did not say they were not honest. Just have to weed through all of it sometimes. I have sat down and talked to several of them. Most of the people in the archery bizz are as honest as they come.

I will never have to aplologize for being honest.

There is a certain bow company that has it in the contact that if you mention another brand or a family member shoots another brand , you will be breaking your contract and lose sponsorship. So it is not that they are not honest. Sometimes it is what they do not or can not say. Now that is sad.

But anyhow , back on topic. Glad to see Levi shooting so good. He is my boy.
    Please inform us which bow manufactuer this is? If your going to make claims like this tell us who it is. But I assure you if Im paying someone to shoot my bows they should be loyal to the manufactuer and find nothing wrong with that. Pro shooters are using the equipment and showing everyone that the brand can and will win.
    DB

DB

DB if all it took in archery to win was to spend money on equipment, I would be a 3 times Vegas winner by now.

Please inform us which bow manufactuer this is? If your going to make claims like this tell us who it is. But I assure you if Im paying someone to shoot my bows they should be loyal to the manufactuer and find nothing wrong with that. Pro shooters are using the equipment and showing everyone that the brand can and will win.
    DB
    Now you know I can not do that. But there was a big thread about the same thing on AT if the mods have not deleted it by now. You know how they are.

Default Im still spending

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    DB if all it took in archery to win was to spend money on equipment, I would be a 3 times Vegas winner by now.
    Right there with you buddy. I call it my part to keep the economy going.
    DB

Right there with you buddy. I call it my part to keep the economy going.
    DB
    Seems like I am stimulating the economy more and more myself

I don't see anything different in Levi's form from plenty of other archers. In fact if he were an inexperieced archer, I would suggest that he change his bow hand a little.

However, it's the things that you can't see that he obviously does so much better than everyone else.

Thanks for posting DB.

Allen

Default Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I don't see anything different in Levi's form from plenty of other archers. In fact if he were an inexperieced archer, I would suggest that he change his bow hand a little.

However, it's the things that you can't see that he obviously does so much better than everyone else.

Thanks for posting DB.

Allen
    I was wondering if someone might say there form is wrong

How about this guys form. He sureneeds a new release.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/60020529.jpg