You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

All the championships he has won, I would leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I was wondering if someone might say there form is wrong

How about this guys form. He sureneeds a new release.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/60020529.jpg
    Yeh, With the way that guy is holding his release, it's obvious that he can't shoot worth a lick.

Except, of course, for all those Shooter of the Year awards he won.

I wish there was a way for us to see what guys like Jeff & Levi see when they are shooting. I bet it is very different than what most of us see.

Allen

Here is another guy with form so bad that he should just hang it up:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...hlight=trillus

Except for that World Championship and the recent win at Vegas.

Good shooters often don't have perfect form. I wish I knew what they do have that I don't.

Allen

Default Dietmier

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Here is another guy with form so bad that he should just hang it up:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...hlight=trillus

Except for that World Championship and the recent win at Vegas.

Good shooters often don't have perfect form. I wish I knew what they do have that I don't.

Allen
    Heck he just old and cant straighten his back. Dudes a freak of nature. Needs to find a BT release for sure.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default See

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Yeh, With the way that guy is holding his release, it's obvious that he can't shoot worth a lick.

Except, of course, for all those Shooter of the Year awards he won.

I wish there was a way for us to see what guys like Jeff & Levi see when they are shooting. I bet it is very different than what most of us see.

Allen
    What they see is a pin sitting right on the 12ring.

We see this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

That's a great thread.

Damn keyboard coaches anyway.

Default Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    That's a great thread.

Damn keyboard coaches anyway.
    Sometimes you just got to be honest and the truth hurts. Heck Xquest is 73 and can hold steadier than me.
    DB

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Sometimes you just got to be honest and the truth hurts. Heck Xquest is 73 and can hold steadier than me.
    DB
    DB,

Has Dean ever told you what he did to learn to hold steady? I think that it's a matter of form & focus, but I've been practicing that for some time and on good days it looks about like your avatar. On bad days, well

Thanks,
    Allen

I have been shooting them for 2 years now and I will never ever shoot another stabilizer again. Blair and everyone are just great people and make great bars.
    Stage 1 Pro Staff, Fire Nock Pro Staff
    Staff shooter: B-stinger, Pathfinder Arrow Wraps,Custom archery supply, SouthShore Archey supply,BoCoMo Fat Slings,TRU Ball Staff, Shoot like a Girl shooting staff
    www.archerygirl.com [/SIZE]

Jerry Whittington

B stingers are not any better than the Xtremes...... and a lot cheaper, and yes I have tried them both.

Default Really

Quote Originally Posted by master Cleatus View Post
    B stingers are not any better than the Xtremes...... and a lot cheaper, and yes I have tried them both.
    Lot of pros can prove you wrong. You saying Levi wrong? Will see who shooting what in Kentucky and you can go tell them there shooting the wrong stabilizers. There over rated.
    DB
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 06-01-2010 at 07:53 PM.

He who eats fuzzy animals pred8er's Avatar

If the pro's shoot it, it's gold.
    That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.

Default You might know more

Quote Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
    If the pro's shoot it, it's gold.
    There no doubt the pros wouldnt have a qlue about what to shoot to win.

Ask Master Celtues wife she a pro. She most likely doesnt shoot whats on her bow because it helps her win.

That darn Levi been lying to me. He said he really like the B stingers. Jeff Hopkins. Whats an archer to do. I think Ill chance and think they actually know what there talking about.

But Ill inform them that most of you here dont believe they shoot the products to win.

Javi he even is shooting them.
    DB

Default Cleatus

Quote Originally Posted by master Cleatus View Post
    Does your wife shoot the products on her bow to win. Or does she shoot just because she gets them for free and really thinks all products are eqaul?

Could be a double standard here.
    DB

Default Really

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_Archergirl View Post
    I have been shooting them for 2 years now and I will never ever shoot another stabilizer again. Blair and everyone are just great people and make great bars.
    Are you just saying that because oneday you going to be a pro archer? You really mean that about them folks at B Stinger?
    DB

DB, easy there big fella. I think being back on AT is taking its toll on you (yeah I saw that B Stinger thread there).

Default Easy

Quote Originally Posted by Supermag View Post
    DB, easy there big fella. I think being back on AT is taking its toll on you (yeah I saw that B Stinger thread there).
    Pros obviously dont have a qlue what works. I wouldnt dare try something that seems to be working for alot of pros. Just would not try that product. Just doesnt make sense to try it.
    DB

Default Any one ever wonder

Ever wonder why pros dont come on these forums?

Why would they come on and even try to give there opionions to only be bashed. I do get it and Im not 100% sure why I even post these videos. I even disscussed why they use the product.

Use to have so many that posted on the forums but time and so many that know more than the pros.

Good luck and use whatever you want. Dont dare try what seems to be working for several.
    DB

I actually appreciate the videos DB. Never really get to see them shoot unless you are there.

Default Need

Quote Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
    I actually appreciate the videos DB. Never really get to see them shoot unless you are there.
    You honestly need to go talk to some of these pros and get answers from them why they do what they do. I use to have several posting at AT untell several just flat told them they were wrong.

Nathan Brooks and Eric Griggs took time to post how they shot BT after I ask them to post there. It got so crazy everyone telling them they were doing it wrong. Chance even mentioned he shoots BT that way. Sure didnt take long for the pros to stop posting on archery forums.

You certianly cant blame them for not posting. I researched B Stingers and talked to so many before switching. They dont BS and they dont lie. They do look for what makes them shoot well. Attend a Pro am and go up and talk and ask them what there reasons for using that product. See if you feel there looking you right in the face and not telling you the truth.
    DB