You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default One tough mother of a range Pictures

Jason-R sets a tough range.

Wasnt to tough for Jamie jamison. He shot 8up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default Course

Beggs, Ok.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default Range

Really put alot of work into cutting those lanes

Default Pictures

Unmarked 3d

Default Range

This course averaged around 40yrds plus.

Default Course

Pretty dark back in those lanes

Bear at 40yrds downhill

Thanks for posting pics Dan. Ill set up another course later on that is a little less Pro range.

what were some of the yardages ? we shot a 40 target one this week that only had 10 targets under 30 and of those only 3 were under 25 . farthest was only 53 . but they had misquitos at 33 wolverine at 40 bunch of turkeys at 28 to 34 in dark over grown areas the real misquitos could almost carry you away , was one of the toughest coarses ive shot .we drove 175 miles to shoot it was a ibo quialifer but not enough shooters for it .

Default Yardages

Quote Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
    what were some of the yardages ? we shot a 40 target one this week that only had 10 targets under 30 and of those only 3 were under 25 . farthest was only 53 . but they had misquitos at 33 wolverine at 40 bunch of turkeys at 28 to 34 in dark over grown areas the real misquitos could almost carry you away , was one of the toughest coarses ive shot .we drove 175 miles to shoot it was a ibo quialifer but not enough shooters for it .
    Most the shots were over 40yrds. I hardly remember that many that were under 40. Javelina around 31 yrds/ Boar on last shot was 37. Antelope was 48yrds. First bear uphill was 43yrds. It was certianly the longest range I have shot in quite awhile. Yote was 34yrds.
    DB

I ranged them yesterday from the stake we shot. The shortest shot was a Javalina at 34yrd. The next was a black bear at 32.5yrds and the next was a yote at 37 and a warthog at 38. the rest was over 40+

Default Really

Quote Originally Posted by Jason-R View Post
    I ranged them yesterday from the stake we shot. The shortest shot was a Javalina at 34yrd. The next was a black bear at 32.5yrds and the next was a yote at 37 and a warthog at 38. the rest was over 40+
    I hit a ten one of the few with 34yrds on the yote. Still one tough range and we all agreed. Now why did they not shoot any better at Lyles on alot softer course. I think your course wore everyone out except Art.
    I diffiantly improved at Lyles on flat ground.
    DB

we drove a long way to shoot . first time we shot the coarse .i shot 16 under and one of my guys shot 18 under we took 1st , 2nd and 4th beat the regulars by 16 points . dont mind targets at 40 plus yards as long as there deer size targets . but when you start putting misquitos and turkeys out at that distance and there different brands the average guy doesnt have a chance .one of the mosquitos was at 30 plus yards angled away if you missed about 3 inches to the left of the 11 you would miss the target the 11 is about 3/4 inch on this target i shot a 10 on it .it was a fun coarse but 90 pct of the shooters around here would have a hard time and get discouraged there .

Great pics
    DXT/Drenalin
    Muzzy/Posten Stab.
    Beman/Tru-ball
    Bucknasty/CHL STS
    Tronjo/Sword Sight