You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default trophy takers xtreme rest problems

Has anybody had problems with Trophy Takers Xtreme fall away rest? I am having a problem with the little washer on the string between the arm and the stop. It appears that the washer is there to insure the arm is perpendicular when in the up position. Without the washer the arm will rotate past top center and when released the arm will rise before falling away. The problem I am having is the washer sometimes catches between the arm and the stop at an angle not allowing the arm to come to the intended perpendicular position. When I release the arrow in this position I shoot into the ground in front the intended target. Sometimes is does, sometimes it doesn’t, it took me a while to find out what was happening after I stopped blaming myself for bad form.

Default Give them a call

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Hill View Post
    Has anybody had problems with Trophy Takers Xtreme fall away rest? I am having a problem with the little washer on the string between the arm and the stop. It appears that the washer is there to insure the arm is perpendicular when in the up position. Without the washer the arm will rotate past top center and when released the arm will rise before falling away. The problem I am having is the washer sometimes catches between the arm and the stop at an angle not allowing the arm to come to the intended perpendicular position. When I release the arrow in this position I shoot into the ground in front the intended target. Sometimes is does, sometimes it doesn’t, it took me a while to find out what was happening after I stopped blaming myself for bad form.
    Those folks will certianly solve your promblem and have a solution. Great customer service.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

youre string to the fallaway is too short
    Mission Archery, GoldTip Arrows, Trophy Taker Fall Away Rest, Muzzy Broadheads, Saunders Field Points, Team RealTree Camo, PAGE COUNTY 3D SHOOTERS.

Default Trophy Taker Xtreme rest problems solved

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Those folks will certianly solve your promblem and have a solution. Great customer service.
    DB
    Thank you Daniel, I called them and you are correct great customer service. It appears that there was a small amount of the washers that had a larger hole then they wanted that allowed the washer to lay over and stop the arm from coming all the way up. They are sending me a new washer, Thanks again.

Default Good Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Hill View Post
    Thank you Daniel, I called them and you are correct great customer service. It appears that there was a small amount of the washers that had a larger hole then they wanted that allowed the washer to lay over and stop the arm from coming all the way up. They are sending me a new washer, Thanks again.
    I have never seen them not go out of there way to help a customer.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers