You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: arrows for z7?

Default arrows for z7?

anyone have any suggestions on arrows for the z7? I am currently shooting carbon express maxima 3d but i talked to a guy at the bow shop who shoots easton full metal jackets and says he thinks he gets a little more penetration. he said he had a complete pass through on a buffalo at 30 yards with a 28 draw and only shooting 62 lbs.

Banned

Unless you are trying out for the olympic archery team, just find a correctly spined arrow and go for it.

Maxima Hunter 350.

Quote Originally Posted by bigR View Post
    anyone have any suggestions on arrows for the z7? I am currently shooting carbon express maxima 3d but i talked to a guy at the bow shop who shoots easton full metal jackets and says he thinks he gets a little more penetration. he said he had a complete pass through on a buffalo at 30 yards with a 28 draw and only shooting 62 lbs.
    I haven't hunted with them yet, but they do penetrate deeper in a target than a non-jacketed carbon when shot with a Z7 (and probably any other bow). They damage a little easier than a regular carbon arrow though.

I haven't hunted with them yet, but they do penetrate deeper in a target than a non-jacketed carbon when shot with a Z7 (and probably any other bow). They damage a little easier than a regular carbon arrow though.

cant go wrong with 5575 gold tips. ive shot the expeditions, hunter and pro hunter.. they all shoot the same for me no group was different. so i went with the cheaper expeditions.