You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Looking for a LH bow

Im looking for a decent, not too expensive left handed bow to get me started in the sport. Im pretty tall so Im looking for one with atleast a 30 inch draw

Default PSE Bow

Posting a Left hand bow for sale perfect starter Bow. It's a PSE Durango Lite with Bullwhip Cam it's 29.5 draw with loop. I"m 6'2 and this fits me fine. I'm selling to raise money for a new Mathews. Price is $225.00 shipped and Ins to you. It has everything you need minus sight and arrows if you want arrows I have half dozen Pro gold tips I'll add for an extra $50. email is tjreichert@centurytel.net See my post for pix.

Smile Left hand Hoyt Redline cam bow ilnc. and loaded ready to shoot

The Hoyt is a single cam bow at 29.5 inch draw all camo with matching Hoyt quiver and is a complete out fit all set up and ready to shoot e-mail me at Tobyjoe88@aol.com for lot's of pictures , asking $275.00 tyd

Richard Pollard
    I'm a Archery talk and crossbow nation member.

Looking for a smaller Bow Only Lease in Meriweather/Coweta Co. PM me if anybody has openings.
    Thanks

he stays pretty busy with his work. That sounds like a perfect bow to start out with. I even think I have some 1916 arrows that would shoot good out of it. I will try to talk to him later and see if we can work out a way for him to get with you. Thanks, Mark

You have a PM

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg20 View Post
    Im looking for a decent, not too expensive left handed bow to get me started in the sport. Im pretty tall so Im looking for one with atleast a 30 inch draw
    I have a lh drenalin ld with 30" cam 365.00 tyd drop me a email Mikedgates@frontiernet.net

I have 2 LH Hoyts for sale.
    They both have cams with user friendly draw length adjustability without needing a press. Both have draw length adj in the 30" range.

Many bows have a specific draw length cams and you have to change the cam and the string to get the correct length if it isnt right for you. That could be expensive. Some cams you have to buy another module.If the change module to adjust draw cam you get is no longer made, you might have trouble finding the correct one especially if your a lefty. With the standard Hoyt cam 1/2 the module is made so it has a 2.5" adjustment range in 1/2" increments right on the module.

I recommend an archers 1st compound be a bow with adjustable draw cams until he knows exactly what is most comfortable for him.
    Last edited by Compound Comedian; 03-05-2011 at 05:11 PM.
    Archerytalk, Helping Sponsors fleece novice Archers since 2001.