You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I just got done reading the thread on AT about this. For some reason everyone thinks this has to be top secret......sound like the guy had a fit and got kick off a course...........who cares? If you haven't had the urge to wrap your bow around a tree then your not trying very hard.

Dave can still flat out shoot and I'll go out of my way to watch him shoot no matter what bow he has in his hand.
    No need for it to be secret, but I do believe the information released needs to be verified and factual, not a bunch of gossip and supposition. Baring a call from Dave, I'll wait for the official version as most of the reported experts are incorrect in their facts...
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Default what is funny

Nothing on AT now that is funny....
    Chris Berry (looking for a great bow company)
    Nikon Pro-Staff, Spot-Hogg Sights, Gold-Tip Pro-Staff, B-Stinger Brotherhood, Lumenok Pro-Staff,Muzzy Pro-Staff,Montana Decoy Pro-Staff
    Shoot strong and never let the blood dry in the back of your truck!!!!!!!

Default At

Quote Originally Posted by bout View Post
    There was a thread and they locked it up. Quess it aint worthy news there.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
    No need for it to be secret, but I do believe the information released needs to be verified and factual, not a bunch of gossip and supposition. Baring a call from Dave, I'll wait for the official version as most of the reported experts are incorrect in their facts...

I would like to hear it from him too instead of all this he said she said.

But one way or the other the story needs to be told. I'm betting that what everr it was, most of us on here has done worst.

In the end, I'm sure he's gonna land on his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by bout View Post

Do a search, you'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I would like to hear it from him too instead of all this he said she said.

But one way or the other the story needs to be told. I'm betting that what everr it was, most of us on here has done worst.

In the end, I'm sure he's gonna land on his feet.
    Not really clear as to WHY it needs to be told...
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

One of the guys over on AT is good friends with him. Said he just talked to him and Dave will be releasing a statement soon.

Why.......because we're bored and we need to find drama to keep us interested.

Best answer I could come up with...

come on DB lets go back on AT and see the lastest over there

Default Why

If Hoyt paying your way and you have fans. I think you certianly owe them something. Glad to hear Dave will be giving us a statement.

DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

I dont think anyone really knows what he did,, they just like to play around,, their has been two threads on AT about it and they keep locking them down,,

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    If Hoyt paying your way and you have fans. I think you certianly owe them something. Glad to hear Dave will be giving us a statement.

DB
    Never was into the fan thing... at least not to the point that they affected my day to day life.. Just like Tiger... I like to watch him play golf, but could care less that he cheated on his wife... it in no way had an affect on my life.
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Default Diffiantly doesnt effect us

Never was into the fan thing... at least not to the point that they affected my day to day life.. Just like Tiger... I like to watch him play golf, but could care less that he cheated on his wife... it in no way had an affect on my life.
    JUst archery news and thats about it. Archery world will survive.
    DB

Going forward, I wonder how Dave will shoot once he gets this problem (whatever it is) behind him?

A motivated Dave Cousins with something to prove should be interesting to watch.

I think its funny when folks say they know what happened, but won't tell what happened Do they just want to somehow feel important by making people want the information? Chances are, they have no clue what happend, but didn't get enough attention from thier momma when they where young, so they resort to the internet Now, if you actually know what happened, but don't plan on telling what happened, why even mention that you know what happened, unless of course you're a drama llama attention grabber "Look at me, look at me, I know and you don't na na na na na!!!"
    2008 Elite XXL 29 3/4" 70lbs- G1 Camo
    2008.5 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 60lbs- Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 65lbs- Metallic Red
    2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja

Default Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by TMax27 View Post
    I think its funny when folks say they know what happened, but won't tell what happened Do they just want to somehow feel important by making people want the information? Chances are, they have no clue what happend, but didn't get enough attention from thier momma when they where young, so they resort to the internet Now, if you actually know what happened, but don't plan on telling what happened, why even mention that you know what happened, unless of course you're a drama llama attention grabber "Look at me, look at me, I know and you don't na na na na na!!!"
    So if someone tells you! Your going to come forth and tell all here and plaster it on the forum? I highly doubt it! Understand archery a very small community of folks even worldwide. News gets around pretty fast. Im surprised many have been good and not posting in the public forum. Honestly there nothing funny about this.
    DB

we may never know what really happened,,,

So if someone tells you! Your going to come forth and tell all here and plaster it on the forum? I highly doubt it! Understand archery a very small community of folks even worldwide. News gets around pretty fast. Im surprised many have been good and not posting in the public forum. Honestly there nothing funny about this.
    DB

Nope, I'm saying that if someone tells you, and you know what actually happened, but don't plan on telling anyone, then why say anything about it? Why add fuel to the fire? Why tell everyone, "I know what happened, but I'm not telling"? I agree, this is something that shouldn't be openly discussed on international forums such as AT, 3dShoots, etc. As you say, its not something funny. Why act like a drama llama and do the "I know what happened and you don't, na na na na" nonsense. You know, as well as everyone else in the forum world, that it fans the flame

DB, my statements were in no way, shape, or form directed singly toward you, so don't take it that way.

p.s. I still think its funny that grown men (primarily) have to find thier own niche of drama.
    2008 Elite XXL 29 3/4" 70lbs- G1 Camo
    2008.5 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 60lbs- Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 65lbs- Metallic Red
    2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja

DB

Pm me...I ain't scared, I'll put it up so all us lower class archers can enjoy the joke too.

Glad to see that it's not just me that views all those "I know and you don't" comments the same way. If you know...great....if you know and have no intentions of telling all the rest of us then shut up...

Quote Originally Posted by TMax27 View Post
    Nope, I'm saying that if someone tells you, and you know what actually happened, but don't plan on telling anyone, then why say anything about it? Why add fuel to the fire? Why tell everyone, "I know what happened, but I'm not telling"? I agree, this is something that shouldn't be openly discussed on international forums such as AT, 3dShoots, etc. As you say, its not something funny. Why act like a drama llama and do the "I know what happened and you don't, na na na na" nonsense. You know, as well as everyone else in the forum world, that it fans the flame

DB, my statements were in no way, shape, or form directed singly toward you, so don't take it that way.

p.s. I still think its funny that grown men (primarily) have to find thier own niche of drama.

I don't know what happened. At first I thought he jumped ship to another bow company.

I hope all the best for Dave. I hope things get worked out and he gets back to shooting.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies