You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default No joke

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Pm me...I ain't scared, I'll put it up so all us lower class archers can enjoy the joke too.
    I myself see no humor in this at all. Diffiantly not a good thing for archery. I would always want to see the best shooters compeating.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I myself see no humor in this at all. Diffiantly not a good thing for archery. I would always want to see the best shooters compeating.
    DB
    So do you want to know what happened or not? Didn't you start this thread? At least the thread isn't locked like on AT. Do ppl think if they don't talk about it then it didn't happen?

From what i gather from other sites, he acted like a bafoon and got punished.

If im wrong this can all be cleared up with someone stepping up.

Default Honestly

Quote Originally Posted by friedm1 View Post
    So do you want to know what happened or not? Didn't you start this thread? At least the thread isn't locked like on AT. Do ppl think if they don't talk about it then it didn't happen?

From what i gather from other sites, he acted like a bafoon and got punished.

If im wrong this can all be cleared up with someone stepping up.
    I would like to see Dave or Hoyt come give a statement. But I have heard the rumurs and Im sure Hoyt did what they felt they needed to do. Eventually someone who is knows all the facts will come forth. Yes that what I would like to hear. (FACTS)
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Im sure Hoyt or Dave will make a statement sometime. Other archery orginizations are involved in the matter as well, so im sure untill they make decisions on what they are going to do then nothing will be said.

Someone posted above something to the matter he acted like a fool. In a small nutshell that is right. And hoyt is not the only sponser he is without now, he lost a handfull other money sponsers to.

Dave is an awsome archer. And it is not like he done something that would get him jail time. He was acting a fool at a archery function and some archery companies wont put up with it no matter how good you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    DB

Intil all the two steppin is done and secrets told...I'll consider this whole thing a joke.

Not to worry, no matter what he did, I'm sure you'll see Dave competing again. probably better than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason-R View Post
    Im sure Hoyt or Dave will make a statement sometime. Other archery orginizations are involved in the matter as well, so im sure untill they make decisions on what they are going to do then nothing will be said.

Someone posted above something to the matter he acted like a fool. In a small nutshell that is right. And hoyt is not the only sponser he is without now, he lost a handfull other money sponsers to.

Dave is an awsome archer. And it is not like he done something that would get him jail time. He was acting a fool at a archery function and some archery companies wont put up with it no matter how good you are.

Thanks ....that takes a little of the mistery out of it.

I didn't think Dave shot 3-D unless the yardages were known.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
    my friend said is was a "known" 3D shoot so im guessing that meens he knew how far! ???????

so what did he do???

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
    Dave actually got his start in 3D . They did not have known yardages then. Watch this http://www.archerytalktv.com/attv/vi...e=&category=mr 1 minute in and you will here "him" say so.
    Last edited by asa1485; 06-11-2010 at 05:30 PM.

We must have said some things that someone didnt like. I posted some things about it and the post was removed. The things that happened wasnt at a 3d shoot tho. I guess we cant talk much about what did happen, looks like at least 2 post was removed.

yep,, everyone is keeping it quite,, their has been threads shut down on AT,,really how bad could it be,, is he going to jail?? did he hurt someone?? or just pitch a fit?

Not going to jail, didnt hurt anyone just done some things that was way out of line.

I must be right because my posts about what happened keep on disappearing out of no where!

please if you know what happened send me a pm,, I will not post it or email it to anyone,,I look up to him and would love to know,,

Quote Originally Posted by ArrowSlinger34 View Post
    I must be right because my posts about what happened keep on disappearing out of no where!
    I read the post you put that was deleted. That wasnt what it was. I posted some on where it started and some of what happened right after you posted what was deleted. My post was removed.
    Last edited by Jason-R; 06-12-2010 at 08:22 PM.

Jerry Whittington

I don't know what happend, because I wasn't there to witness it...but what I heard while shooting the pro ranges in Kentucky. all stories that I heard from several different archers, shooting/sponsored by different companies was consistant...that makes me believe that there is a better than average chance that what was being told as being true because as I stated earlier, storys are consistant...from everyone that I heard talk about it.....

also, as I understand it, it wasn't just one individual thing...it was total of things ...things add up over years and events... and one of his sponors had a file/recorded/documentation...

very talented shooter is an understatement.. wish I had his shooting ability.

IMHO this will blow over,but its not going to happen over night..going to take some time....

Quote Originally Posted by ArrowSlinger34 View Post
    Your posts were deleted because you posted that someone cheated and without word from the sanctioning event, it is not going to be allowed. I've been hearing bits a pieces of what happened and there was no cheating that I am aware of.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Self-entitlelment arrogance sounds to be a humbling thing..
    Be good or be good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Your posts were deleted because you posted that someone cheated and without word from the sanctioning event, it is not going to be allowed. I've been hearing bits a pieces of what happened and there was no cheating that I am aware of.
    Ok my bad! Just repeating what one of my friends told me!
    I shoot patterns, not groups!